“As good as I remember!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Haven't been here for a whole since I don't get to Athens much these days. But I think I'll try a little harder to get here. Dinner was great! Delicious hot and tender fish tacos, awesome house margaritas that don't have that over-sweet metallic taste. Love the 3 salsas and the cheese dip (with add fresh jalapeños) is sublime!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Quiet little, unassuming, casual (very casual) restaurant.
Our food was excellent.
Our service was very good.
They have a very good menu and amazing salsas.
The only downside was that the restaurant was very busy when we were there and things seemed crowded.
Everyone in our group was exceedingly pleased with their meal.
The food really is excellent.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

If you want a typical Mexican restaurant this is your spot. The food and service is good. Located on Prince Ave in the commercial area of "Normal Town. Good place for families. Not overly expensive. They serve alcohol, try a Margarita, they're pretty good. Burritos are big and good, served with rice and refried beans.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

The food was tasty, big portions and fast to arrive. Pitcher of margaritas are reasonably priced. Service was ok but then again it was quite late.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

This is a good quick meal at lunchtime, we were seated immediately and didn't have to wait to order or to receive food. Menu showcases variety of dishes and drinks. Kids portions are appropriately sized for small kids (under 10) but hungrier kids should order off the adult menu. My daughters loved the rice and french fries for their sides. Waitress was pleasant and attentive. It's not my favorite Mexican restaurant ever, but is for several of my friends, so I think it would qualify as excellent or very good in their opinions.