“Aqua Linda”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Quiet little, unassuming, casual (very casual) restaurant.
Our food was excellent.
Our service was very good.
They have a very good menu and amazing salsas.
The only downside was that the restaurant was very busy when we were there and things seemed crowded.
Everyone in our group was exceedingly pleased with their meal.
The food really is excellent.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

If you want a typical Mexican restaurant this is your spot. The food and service is good. Located on Prince Ave in the commercial area of "Normal Town. Good place for families. Not overly expensive. They serve alcohol, try a Margarita, they're pretty good. Burritos are big and good, served with rice and refried beans.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

The food was tasty, big portions and fast to arrive. Pitcher of margaritas are reasonably priced. Service was ok but then again it was quite late.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

This is a good quick meal at lunchtime, we were seated immediately and didn't have to wait to order or to receive food. Menu showcases variety of dishes and drinks. Kids portions are appropriately sized for small kids (under 10) but hungrier kids should order off the adult menu. My daughters loved the rice and french fries for their sides. Waitress was pleasant and attentive. It's not my favorite Mexican restaurant ever, but is for several of my friends, so I think it would qualify as excellent or very good in their opinions.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

First and most important to me, my grandchildren love this restaurant so we visit every month or so. They do have a varied and satisfying choice of dishes. I had the quesadilla Wow. This is grilled chicken, onions, cheese and bell peppers with a side guacamole salad. It was very good. Between my wife and the grands there were tacos, a chimichanga, tamales, all the sides. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the kids always like the chips, the variety of salsas and the order of queso dip. Our server was attentive. Also, the Timothy Rd. location has a good parking situation and it is free.