All reviews room was clean pancake machine in town hot breakfast staff was friendly would stay again stayed one night enjoyed my stay close to downtown excellent stay football game yogurt free breakfast uga campus bw varsity moore
Reviewed 19 September 2018

This hotel is conveniently located to the Classic Center. Although the Center is about two miles away, unless you are accustomed to hilly walking, driving is probably the best method. The hotel was easy to get into and out of.I had a double room with a beautiful window view. All rooms that I saw were inside of the hotel which is a plus for a single person traveling. The bathroom was an amazing size and there was plenty of room. The only downfall that I experienced was that the bathroom counter was a little longer than I am used to and I had to stand on my toes to brush my teeth...I know, it's weird. The water temperature and pressure were perfect. There was amazing lighting in the room and restroom as well.I was able to have breakfast the last morning I was there. I was definitely one of the better ones I have had before. Definitely NOT the donuts and coffee experience. There were eggs, bacon/sausage, pancakes, cereals, a variety of breads and juices. It was wonderful!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWAthensGM, Manager at Best Western Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Stephanie,

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us in September, we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed your room, view of downtown, and free hot breakfast! We hope to see you at next year's conference!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Randomly found this motel late one night while traveling. The room was comfortable. Had breakfast with lots of options to eat. Bacon, eggs,biscuits and gravy, cereals, muffins etc. Bathroom was very small. Could hardly move around.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay at Best Western Athens! Glad to hear that you enjoyed our free hot breakfast and all the food options we offer!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Tripp was wonderful helped get my truck and trailer parked and out of the way.. the pancake machine was awesome Everyoneand everything was wonderful I was able to walk to downtown Athens also was able to do laundry and there is a great burger place across the street.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Angie,

Thank you so much for the kind words about Tripp, so happy to hear that he was able to make your stay a great one! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and other hotel amenities that are on-site. We hope to see you the next time you are in Athens.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Best Western staff was friendly, welcoming and very helpful. Room was clean and pet friendly. Hotel is conveniently located near UGA law school. Breakfast is included and the hotel has small pool/spa with jets. The gym has a treadmill, elliptical, bike and a good amount of dumbbells. Perfect for for quick business trip with pets.

Trip type: Travelled on business
BWAthensGM, Manager at Best Western Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

We are so delighted to hear that your stay was great and that you were able to bring your 4-legged friend along with you. We hope to see you the next time work brings you this way!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

The tower rooms are spacious, quiet and we always look forward to coming back to the hotel after working all day. Staff is courteous and very friendly. Extremely clean, spacious rooms. . Convenient location.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks so much for the review, we appreciate your continued business.