All reviews pancake machine room was clean in town hot breakfast staff was friendly enjoyed my stay excellent stay football game uga campus varsity ernesto downtown pet georgia rates hurricane conference
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Don’t look any further.... this is the best hotel, I have stayed here twice and this hotel is exceptional!! Always clean and staff is always friendly, the night desk assistant, Emma was AMAZING!!! She was an angel! So helpful and friendly and quick!!
I will always stay here when i need to!! The breakfast is GREAT!! Perfect place to stay!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
BWAthensGM, Manager at Best Western Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Tresag412002,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and nice notes about our Front Desk Associates, Emma! I am so happy to hear that she was able to accommodate you and make you feel welcome during your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Athens!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at several hotels in athens but I had never had such a warm cheerful greeting like I did at the Best Western. Emma was able to get me checked in with no issues and was so chipper that it made the rest of my stay feel warm and welcome. Thank You for the great service!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TrippMoore170, Manager at Best Western Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

David,

Thank you so much for the glowing review, especially the nice comments about Emma. I will be sure to share them with her. We appreciate your business and love that we have converted you into a loyal customer in our new interior tower! Thank you for giving us this opportunity!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Long gone are the days of the Best Western motel experience of the past. This ultra-modern redesign shakes off the roadside inn of yeasteryear and brings the hotel into competition with the better chains of today.

The staff, especially Emma, were helpful with my late check in, were accommodating with my early checkout, and very helpful when it came to locating resources I needed during my visit.

The room was large, clean, well furnished, and better than some 4 star hotels where I’ve stayed in the past.

The self-serve breakfast included a hot breakfast of eggs, bacon or sausage, biscuits and gravy, and the pancake maker. The healthier items included yogurt, an assortment of fruits, and oatmeal. Of course, there was an assortment of juices, milk, water, and several coffee selections as well.

The next time I return to Athens, I will definitely stay here again.

Ken,

WOW!!! Thank you for the glowing review and the nice comments about Emma! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our brand new interior tower hotel! Best Western is striving to re-brand itself and we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our new modern downtown hotel. We look forward to serving you again in the future and if you need anything in the meantime please feel free to reach out!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Great size room with 2 queen beds and a large bathroom big enough for my family of 4 during a weekend trip. Front desk staff was cordial and helpful. We ate breakfast one morning and it was great. My two teenage aged kids loved the indoor spa and sitting in the jets. When in the area again, Best Western will be our top choice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Cheryl,

Thank you so much for the nice comments and for being a long-time customer with us! We are so happy that you and your family enjoyed our Family Suite room during your weeknight visit with us! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Jared & the Mgr at the front desk were super nice and understanding when I showed up & was uneasy about having an exterior room. They were able to upgrade me & I’m so happy with my room. I would definitely stay here again!

1  Thank jhorton925

jhorton925,

Thank you for the 5 star review, it was our pleasure in being able to upgrade your room and make you feel more comfortable. We are here to ensure that each guest leaves with a good nights rest and we are happy that we were able to give you that experience.

We look forward to seeing you in the future!