All reviewsclassic centergreat locationconvention centerwithin walking distanceparking garagedirectly across the streetrestaurants and barsthe hotel is cleanuga campusthe hotel staffcomfortable bedscollege townwould stay here againbusiness tripstaff was friendlyfront desk staffgreat place to stay
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Great stay and the staff was so very friendly. The manager remembered my name and that really spoke volumns to me. Great place, and cannot wait to stay again. The rooms were so nice and clean and breakfast was wonderful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Barry W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Athens Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback and comments. I will make sure to pass along to our staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I stay here at least once a month. My company is headquartered here. Why do I stay here? 1. Digital Keys. 2. Bar staff: they always remember me and know what I want. 3. Consistency: Rooms are clean and decorated consistently. Only complaint is the gym is a little dated, but frankly, I'll go down the street to Orange Theory. The rest of the staff/experience makes up for it.

Room Tip: walking distance to restaurants. Easy peasy access to everything.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Barry W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Athens Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you for your comments and feedback, We are very glad your enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return. I will make sure to share with all the staff.
Take care and safe travels

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Nice, clean and comfortable hotel in a great location in downtown Athens. The have one of the best breakfast buffets I have ever had, Diamond members dine for free. Rooms are very clean and plenty large enough for four. Shower area was very nice as well.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return. I will make sure to share you comments with the staff.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We had a great time in Athens. This was mainly due to the fact that this hotel guarenteed great quality during some rainy days. Staff is friendly and helpful and the location is really Downtown. A must go hotel !

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Barry W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Athens Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Thank you for your comments and feedback. Very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return. Take care

Barry

Reviewed 2 August 2018

The rooms are dated and not all that clean for a Hilton. It is convenient to the campus. Which makes it an easy pick for people coming to visit UGA. But there are choices within a good radius of the campus that have been better to us.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Barry W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Athens Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for your comments and feedback, we appreciate the honesty. We are sorry you did not enjoy your visit, and have shared your information with the departments to correct.

Barry