“Juicy Goodness”
Review of Al's Beef - CLOSED

Al's Beef
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 June 2012

A little bit of Chicago in downtown Athens. Order the beef, dunked, with cheese, and hot and sweet peppers. Nothing like it anywhere else.

1  Thank Tim H

Reviewed 14 April 2012

This place serves up beef sandwiches. I feel like it is kind of overpriced, but maybe it's all in my head. It's not great, but it does hit the spot for a late night snack.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

I love this place. The beef sandwiches are tender, juicy, and flavorful. Order it with the sweet and the hot peppers together. Delicious!

Order it "wet" or "dipped" for maximum flavor. I keep telling myself that I will order something besides the beef sandwich just to try other things, but I keep going back to the classic beef sandwich.

The fries are awesome too. Always hot and fresh, and just crispy enough. Highly recommended.

3  Thank jafo777
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Good beef and Insanely good French fries. Well worth a visit

2  Thank Harry95
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Bread fresh baked, excellent fries, one of the best roast beef ( and unusual for anyone not familiar with Italian Beef) sandwiches ever.

2  Thank johngaltline