All reviews bedroom area room layout stayed here for nights minute drive great hotel easy access oatmeal the breakfast area comfortable beds the young lady free breakfast fresh fruit in town would definitely stay here again english muffin front desk staff would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We stayed over the 7/14 weekend. Hotel appears to be pretty new, with little wear and tear. Rooms were good size with a nice appearance. Beds were in good shape as was furniture. Breakfast was fine. Hotel was in a good area for us, close to ballfields on one side and short distance to shopping/restaraunts on the other. Very comfortable and quiet stay.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I stayed at this hotel while doing a Southeast college tour with my daughter. We originally booked at the Courtyard Marriott in Athens but changed after arriving at that location to find the Courtyard property in a terrible location and the front desk staff rude and unhelpful. (I interrupted her personal phone call). I called the Marriott Platinum Concierge number and they switched me to the Springhill Suites. We were greeted at the front desk at Springhill by Joyce who was extremely pleasant and great with restaurant recommendations. The property was very well kept and the rooms were surprisingly large.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We checked in late at night. Very friendly front desk staff. Room very clean. Nice and roomy! (We had a regular 2 queen room.) Didn't get down in time for breakfast but the lady was cleaning up and I asked if my son could get a cup of orange juice. She was nice enough to turn the machine back on and give him a cup. I thought that was very nice of her considering we missed breakfast by a long shot and she was cleaning up. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here several x's. Great location; couple miles from downtown. Clean, comfortable rooms. Friendly & attentive staff. "Gramma" puts breakfast out and is friendly, fast and cares about environment using compostable bowls, plates, etc. only place I'll stay in Athens.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Checking in; excellent (grab a gourmet lollypop). Room: on first floor as requested, firm pillows as requested. Room was large with separate sitting area, nice kitchenette, big flat screen TV, two queen beds---very comfortable, super walk in shower. Breakfast; most everything one could want for a quick breakfast with everything from eggs to meat, cereals, waffles, fruit and fruit juices with lots of coffee. Squeaky clean. What more could you ask for?

Date of stay: April 2017