Open today: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Review Highlights
first time, great beers !

First time here when traveling and in the area. Loved their beers. Really recommend the Gamma Ray... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
petlovr67
ILLINOIS
Great Beer, Great Atmosphere!

The perfect place to spend an afternoon with friends or family. Terrapin is super casual, often... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
Jessica S

All reviews live music outside area souvenir glass food truck on tap great atmosphere seasonal brews playing games great brewery pale ale green space in town fun experience saturday afternoon couple of hours athens area dogs
Reviewed 11 July 2015

Came here on a Saturday. Payed our 10.00 dollars each for a bracelet and two cool glasses with their logo. They do everything outside which seems strange when its 90 degrees and not much shade to keep you cool. They had several different beers to try. I liked their Hopsecutioner IPA. Not sure why they don't use the space inside which is air conditioned (we stayed there away from everything and the heat). Their tour was okay but also very hot. If we were to do this again I would do it in the fall or spring. Just too darn hot for this time of year.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

I have visited this brewery 2 times. Both times have been sponsored by vendors who rented the place for a couple of hours. Good beer, nice tour. Both times catered food was provided and a local band was playing.

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank JuankAthens
Reviewed 29 June 2015

We enjoyed our visit. The tour seemed focused on local folks. Beer was good so there is that. No food so consider that.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 27 May 2015

My girlfriend and I went here on a Saturday night, and it was so much fun! There are many delicious and exciting beers on tap and you get more than enough pours for the cost to get in. We also went on the brewery tour which was interesting, I had been on another brewery's tour before so it wasn't anything too new to me. There was live music, and the whole night there was just a great party.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 20 April 2015

Terrapin Beer Company's Saturday afternoon / evening tasting events are a great way to spend time with friends and get to sample some really good beers. Terrapin usually has entertainment but really the people watching can be just as much fun!

Date of experience: April 2015