“Anniversary dinner”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

What a beautiful restaurant and view. We were promised a table for anniversary which is all romantic but the host was in such a foul mood she just sat us where ever. Our server was outstanding and takes great pictures. Food was amazing and great selection of wine and champagne. Did I mention the view...wow.

LaCumbrehn, Manager at La Cumbre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Thank you for your kind comments and review. We are sorry our hostess did not accommodate you in the table you wanted. We are glad our waiter showed you great service and was able to capture great photographs of your night in La Cumbre. We hope you visit us again soon in the near future.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

This restaurant offers a decent menu with good food, however; the reason I gave this restaurant the highest rating on Trip Advisor is because of the amazing view. I honestly believe La Cumbre has the most amazing view in Tegucigalpa and maybe Honduras. Truly a most. Visit the restaurant during the evening if possible.

LaCumbrehn, General Manager at La Cumbre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Thank you for your awesome review! You are right La Cumbre most definitely has the most beautiful view of the city both in the day and night. We hope you visit us again soon in the near future!

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

this is one of the top restaurants in Tegucigalpa, the stmosphere is very special and romantic.

Is outside the capital, about 20 minutes drive, but worth it.

I am looking forward to comeback and enjoy this beautiful restaurant

Thank you so much for your great review and comments. We hope you visit us again in the very near future!

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

This place is very nice and the view is spectacular. But service is very bad. Yiu have to wait at least an hour for the food to come to your table. So if you are rwally hungry that is not a place to go. If you don't mind that so you can go and enjoy the view and the place.

1  Thank Carlos E M

We are so sorry that you had to wait for your meal. We work hard to make every part of your visit enjoyable and apologize for any discomfort you had. We hope you can visit us again soon. Please ask for our menu when you make you reservation so we can have your meal ready when you arrive. You can reach us at (504)2211-9000 or at info@lacumbrehn.com

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Growing up in NYC, I always dreamed about getting married in a Tropical Paradise. If you're looking for the most Beautiful View of Tegucigalpa, Honduras THIS IS THE PLACE TO GET MARRIED!!! We had our first date here and I knew this was the place I wanted to get married!! From the most friendliest staff, to the most delicious food Tegucigalpa has to offer! It's amazing that my Wife and I had our marriage here, because my parents grew up in Honduras. My Father grew up in a small town called Guinope and My Mom in Tegucigalpa and they moved to the United States leaving behind many friends and family, including My mom's best friend which happens to be my Wife's Grandmother! We met through Facebook, and it was love at first site!! I still can't believe that My One And Only Love Is Also My Mom's Best Friends Granddaughter! Which is why it meant so much to have a beautiful view of Tegucigalpa, Honduras because that's where it all started for my parents, and that's where my wife grew up, and now LA CUMBRE is Where We Got Married!!! Thank You To all the staff at LA CUMBRE FOR GIVING THE LANZA MÁRQUEZ FAMILY THE MOST AMAZING WEDDING EVER!!!

¡¡Wow!! ! Thank you so much for this sharing your incredible family story, experience at La Cumbre, and especially for letting us be part of you special day! These stories are what make us proud and help us to keep growing as a business and staff. Every wedding at La Cumbre is unique and beautiful and we are so happy to be part of so many love stories throughout the years. We wish your new marriage and family many blessings and happiness and hope we continue to be part of your story as "long as you both shall live".