See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

You need to ask for a pet permission prior to booking and clarify that your pet will be allowed to sleep in your room .

I was told to leave my pet in the parking lot . Following discussion and unclear rules , hotel agreed to allow the pet provided that my room is on a ground floor .

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Solomon I
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Hotel is great I think. Location is 1.5 blocks from the central square, an excellent coffee and homemade cheese place across the street. A fried chicken on the corner, and a supermarket 2 blocks away. Plus a lot more stores, cafe, and restaurants within five blocks of hotel. If breakfast is included you will need to walk to their other restaurant. Just enough food fresh fruit cup, scramble eggs, toast, butter/jam and coffee to get you going. You can pay extra for more food. Our room 204 is spacious and has a small terrace to the front or street. Noise wasn't an issue to us but may for some. AC works well and there is a fan in addition. Service, there was always someone on duty 24/7. I think we're the only guests in the place. English is minimal but don't worry they will get assistance if needed. Car service to/from San Pedro Sula is pricy at $170 each way but comfortable and safe. The road is not advisable at dark due to the hundred of pot holes which is the main reason for accidents. People are friendly here and prices at local stores at reasonable and fair. But your water and snacks at supermarket instead of the smaller boutique market. Felt I paid triple for a large bottle of water.
Speaking of water, do not swallow the tap water. No notation in books or anywhere beside our driver. Thank you Lol. Drink bottled water.
Coffee is great all over this town. No bitter taste as of our two day trip.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2015

This is an excellent option in Copan. Rooms are new, the atmosphere is wonderful. just a few rooms, excellent service and high quality standards. Ask the staff to help you organize activities around Copan. Free, good WIFI.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Super friendly enviroment. Excellent service. People persons atmosphere....jemry and flor are wonderful persons. The rooms are clean and spacey. The hotel is new, excellent decoration. Hotel Costes its an excellent experience in Copan.

Room Tip: Look for an inside room its more private.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Last year i was with my family at the Hotel Costes for two days and all the staff are very helpful and friendly, the rooms are very classy and comfortable.
the location is perfect .. we couldn't choose a better hotel

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family