“Casa Grande Bed and Breakfast was the nicest suprise I've had in a long time!”
Review of Hotel Casagrande

Hotel Casagrande
Ranked #4 of 9 Comayagua B&B and Inns
Trujillo, Honduras
“Casa Grande Bed and Breakfast was the nicest suprise I've had in a long time!”
Reviewed 10 March 2011

Taking a long bus ride from LaCeiba was no fun, but walking into Casa Grande was an instant relief. Even though there was a bit of work being done in the foyer, the owner was gracious and attentive to our every need. The room was amazing! The most beautiful room I've stayed in---in Honduras, or anywhere, actually in Latin America. Every detail was taken into consieration, from the handpainted sink and matching tile in the bath, to cozy matching quilts and shams on the beds. The beds were quality, clean and cozy and made for a great night's sleep. All was quiet, and that may have been the best part.. Our room faced a small garden courtyard and a gentle light woke us in the morning. We received several messages while there, and our messages were brought to us immediately and with a very professional aire. It was almost hard to believe that on top of all this care and quality for a good price, we could also choose from several things to enjoy for our breakfast.. I know I'll be staying there again, rather than in Tegus. when I have business in the capitol city. The Chinese food restaurnat was a short walk down the street and very tasty. Next time I hope to enjoy more of the colonial town and plaza.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank missmacki
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
California
Reviewed 15 June 2010

I stayed a the Hotel Casa Grande during a surprise trip to Comayagua. I was warmly greeted by Ms. Lourdes who made my trip a memorable one. The night before I arrived I had been in Siguatepeque in a super-sketch hotel. I found the Hotel Casa Grande on tripadvisor and I was so glad I moved there! There is another nice-looking hotel in town but it is attached to a busy restaurant with a bar. The Casa Grande is a lovely boutique hotel with security and I felt very safe.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank TalTrvlr
Comayagua, Honduras
Reviewed 27 November 2009

I stayed at the Hotel Casa Grande for two weeks in November 09. The staff is excellent, breakfast is included and is very good, and the location can't be beat. It's just two blocks from Comayagua's newly restored main square, where the cathedral is and where you'll find excellent restaurants and a coffee shop. More restaurants and nightlife are very close too. The Case Grande used to be a large colonial-style house, and the owners obviously paid attention to every detail during their renovation and conversion efforts. The result is a beautiful hotel. It's secure, quiet, has hot water, air conditioning, very comfortable beds, and is a great little place to stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank Drew S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Comayagua
0.1 km away
Hotel Comayagua Golf Club
#1 of 5 in Comayagua
1.5 km away
Hotel La Posada De Mi Viejo

Been to Hotel Casagrande? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK