All reviews outdoor shower hummingbird house beautiful mangrove happy place big family frozen mojito food drinks sand flies sized bed would recommend this place to anyone boat driver our honeymoon tuk tuk making sure take care cbv olga
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Fabulously friendly and knowledgeable staff Great location for perfect sheltered swimming and peace. All the 'villas are detached and on the beach. Great air con, quiet and efficient. Fridge and filter coffee machine. Great power showers and beautifully comfy beds.
Transfer is by a free ferry run by the resort, 15 mins from Utila town if that. in the on site but separately run Neptunes was plentiful and delicious as were the cocktails……………..

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank jemkim
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

I got more what I expected! I celebrated my birthday in a friendly environment, great staff, good food, and peaceful bungalow. The bungalow are clean, wi-fi, mini bar, and exotic shower room.

Beach, clean water, snorkeling and beer...made my gateway, one to remember always.

Definitely I will return.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2016

An Amazing place for relaxation, good food and snorkeling. I arrived spontaneously to Utila during my business trip to Honduras. Asking the local people, one of the highly recommended places was Coral Beach Village. I called the Josue, the hotel manager. He was very kind and sent a boat to pick me to the hotel. When I saw it first, I big WOW came out of me. it is an amazing relaxing place with great beach. There is the Neptune Restaurant in it, managed perfectly by Jennifer, serving fresh and great delicious meals. Great and very clean bungalow room. You can get a snorkel and fins at the hotel and enjoy the beautiful reef in front of the hotel. The team service and kindness were great!

Room Tip: I liked the bongalow. Great for couples and located nearby the water. I know there are also cottages for families/groups.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Ofer_Mu
Reviewed 31 March 2016

If you are coming to Utila and are looking for a beautiful place to stay, the Casa Del Captain house at Coral Beach Village is the place to stay. It is truly wonderful! We stayed in Casa Del Captain house, a house near Coral Beach Village for 4 days and it was amazing. The house is the best designed house we’ve ever stayed in, with a huge two storey open plan, with huge glass doors and windows that make the whole first floor seem open to the outside. The owners and staff were beyond helpful and were always available. just a short walk to the beach we couldn't have been luckier with our short stay!

Room Tip: Beautiful Home
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2016

A group of 7 of us stayed in the 10 person house and had a great time. The house and service were awesome (Breakfast brought daily). Coral beach Village itself is quiet and relaxing and the staff there are very friendly and helpful. Special shoutout to Josue!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends