Coral View Beach Resort
Mango Inn Resort(Utila)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 106
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Colibri Hill Resort(Utila)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 86
  • Breakfast included
Utila Lodge(Utila)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
US$ 115
  • Restaurant
Sea Eye Resort(Utila)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
Priceline
  • Beachfront
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdive shopblue bayouwalk into townfourth floorhotel restaurantmeet your needsdive mastersecond storyspent two weeksfishquiet locationferry dockceiling fanthe air conditioningshore divegolf carthot water
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We visited the Coral View Beach Resort for our New Year's Vacations and had a great time, this is a great resort for relaxing and enjoying Utila, you can go snorkeling, diving, or just for a casual swim. The staff is really nice and is always available to meet your needs. The bungalow was really comfortable and clean. At first I had no idea the resort was not located in the main island, and to actually get there you need to take a boat, this could lead to uncomfortable situation if you do not plan ahead or have an expectation to be close to town.

Room Tip: The best mosquito repellent is baby oil, learned this lesson from the locals!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2017

My husband and I used the dock that extends from the resort to swim out to the coral reef. The lady who works out on the dock let us come and go snorkeling as long as we would buy a snack (usually L.40) or drink (usually L.20-25).

We snorkeled between Coral View and Blue Bayou (another dock you can buy a drink at) as well as from Coral View back toward Chepes beach and it was beautiful!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Coral View Beech Resort! Everyone was so friendly and they treated you like you were family. Room was comfortable and clean. The resort has a breathtaking reef you can snorkel or a you can do a shore dive. This reef is so beautiful its pristine!! Can't wait till our next visit.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2017

We visited the Coral View beach resort March 10-12/17. We enjoyed the spacious, air conditioned,comfortable room. Lots of hot water and great pressure. We appreciated that it is safe, quiet and comfortable. Staff were fantastic, friendly and always helpful. Thank you to Hans for going above and beyond ensuring that we were met at the ferry with transportation. Great snorkeling basically on the doorstep!! Great little restaurant on site, with reasonable prices. All in all, if your looking for "bling" with all the "bells and whistles" look somewhere else. If you want clean, safe and comfortable then this is the place for you. Thanks Ron and Pat Bannister, Alberta Canada

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pat B
Reviewed 10 March 2017

I've been coming to the Coral View for over 10 years now. I bring groups of college students down and I can't imagine a better situation than what they provide. CJ and Tonia are the owners and the hotel is perfect for us. The bar/dock/pool are amazing with the best views of the mainland and the perfect spot for snorkeling or diving the house reef. The food is fantastic and the service is friendly.
The dive shop is an amazing little gem. I've done numerous certifications with them from my PADI open water to my divemaster. Super professional and I feel confident handing over 25 new divers from the midwest. Hans runs the shop and was an absolute dive concierge, making every whim and inkling a reality for myself and our group (just short of a whale shark).
The location is a mile walk from Utila Town across the beach between the sea and the lagoon. Tuc tucs will get you out there for a couple of bucks but the walk is flat and enjoyable. I really enjoy the accessibility to town for food and nightlife but the seclusion of that spot is quaint and quiet.
This is one of my favorite places ever. I'm ready to head back, see you there.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends