Utila Lodge(Utila)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
US$ 115
  • Restaurant
Coral Beach Village(Utila)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
US$ 104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

Sea Eye Resort(Utila)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 83
Priceline
Mango Inn Resort(Utila)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
US$ 153
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Tropical Sunset Hotel(Utila)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 107
US$ 104
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2013

This is not a 5 star resort, so don't expect that!! The Bayview is a no frills, clean and comfy room and we loved staying there!! We had AC, a small fridge for beers and snacks, a coffee pot, even though was old, made awesome coffee and a private balcony overlooking the beautiful water of Utila!! We stayed in room #18 and the weekly rate and location were fantastic!! It is on the end of town and was very quiet. We could walk to all the restaurants and shops and then the other way to coral view to snorkel the reef there. WiFi worked fine in our room too. The family that owns and runs the hotel are SUPER GREAT PEOPLE!! When we go back to Utila, we will definitely stay here again. Sorry this is late Renny and Dean!!

Room Tip: Room #18 has private balcony overlooking the water!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2013

We stayed in Room #9 for one night and wasted no time finding another place.

The good: Pretty good location, right on the ocean. One of the windows was less than 10 feet from the ocean. Room had a mini-fridge. Family Owned - seemed pretty nice.

The Bad: Where to start?
One of the matresses was like sleeping on rocks. $6 extra to turn the AC on seems pretty steep. The wifi we specifically asked about didn't work in the room. The sink in the bathroom was soo small you could barely wash your hands. The starw that broke the camels back - anytime we ran the shower the closet/room would flood with water.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Pursue any other option than this one! I had a pretty similiar issue as the free_tibet75 review except it revolved around when we wanted to stay and pay for a second night. The daughter quoted us at $30-night plus tax and when it was time to pay the mom insisted it was $45 per night and would not compromise and told us that it is like this on the whole island. The worst part about the whole argument was that the daughter changed her story even though we told her verbatim what each room she priced us at. If she wasn't sure, then the daughter should never have rented the room to us in the first place. We left that night and went a little bit down the road and found a much better place for the price range we wanted to stay in. Because of this incident I would never recommend this hotel and suggest to avoid the hassle we had to go through when there are so many more options on the island to pursue.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bufanda j
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I opted to stay here even though I knew my diving accommodations would probably be included in a diving package. I didn't want to be pressured into making a decision I might regret later... so I took my time while researching dive schools on the island. It's been 10 days since my arrival... and six days into my decision to stay to dive... and I don't regret a penny of it!!! Not only have I had room #18 with own private patio and bay view... but they have been so welcoming, I feel like a member of their own family. If I had it to do all over again... I would!!! Sincerest thanks to The Bodden Family for making my stay so wonderful!!!

Room Tip: Room #18 is a newer room... and the only one with a private patio, although the entire property is on the bay!!! It's also in a nice quiet location, and close to good eats, too!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank DJDJ5
Reviewed 26 February 2012

We stayed here for about 4 nights while we were in Utila. Keep in mind if you are going to dive, then your accommodations are included in the trip and you won't have to make reservations because there are plenty of hotels and dive shops. Bayview was nice, we stayed in the Air conditioned room 10 on the end with a gorgeous view. We had a balcony overlooking the bay. The AC worked well and it even had a fan and small fridge in the room. They cleaned the room daily and were happy to answer any questions. The cost was $50 a night for two people and $60 a night for three.

Most places in Central America offer free potable water refills for their guests if you have a water bottle. The only thing about this place is that they collect rain water. But we drank it and it didn't affect our health at all. It is in a good location that you are close to town, but far enough away that you don't hear the constant passing of quads and dirt bikes. Also if you keep going past the hotel and head toward Chepes beach, you can lunge around and grab a kayak and snorkel gear for a gorgeous fun filled day. Good luck! Utila was pretty cool

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends