All reviews private beach la piccola short term lovely hotel outdoor bar lupe apartment towels electricity vanessa lagoon island breeze dock water taxi honduran
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Loved Bando Beach! The banana coladas at the bar were magic! Staff was really nice and helpful to us. The new building has better rooms, we got the old building thou. The deck area is nice for sunsets.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Lupe W, Manager at Sea Eye Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Hey Vania,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so happy you and your girl friends liked it, you guys were such fun guests to have - from the start of checking you in! We are glad you like the banana coladas (I told you they were good!!) We hope you had a safe trip back to Tegus and can't wait to see you back at Bando Beach on your next visit. I will make sure to have a banana colada waiting for you haha.

Again thank you for taking the time to review we really appreciate it.

Sea Eye Hotel Staff,

Vanessa, Reba and Lupe

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the Seaeye Hotel. Vanessa is such a pleasant person and was so accommodating in helping me during my stay. I had to leave a week early and she offered to refund my money which was so generous of her.
It is in a great location and I loved that it was more peaceful than being in the busier section of town where it is very very noisy.
The apartment was extreme clean and really nice. Great family room with lots of space. A nice bedroom and a nice clean shower! So nice and comfortable!!
Great restaurant right on the grounds too which was super convenient and delicious!
Would most definitely stay at the Seaeye Hotel again! And it’s a safe area and run by a family that you can trust which I found so important being so far away from
Home!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Lupe W, Manager at Sea Eye Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Hey Janine!

Thank you so much for your great review, we really appreciate it! We are happy you had a great time and hopefully you can find your way back to Utila and Sea Eye Hotel in the future. We have a lot of great changes happening at Bando Beach so there will be something different for you to experience on your next trip.

Safe travels whereever the waves may take you next!

Great big hug from the Sea Eye Hotel Staff.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I was lucky enough to be introduced to Lupe who had a waterfront unit open for the month of August. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there and was very pleased with the stuff responsiveness and communication. The 'Sunset' unit overlooked the delicious floating restaurant La Piccola and it was a 5-10 min walk to town center.

Heartily recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Lupe W, Manager at Sea Eye Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Greetings Steve!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel, we are very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay in our apartments. We wish you the best of travels in your future and hopefully you wll find your way back to Utila. Have a great day and thank you again.

p.s If you should find your way back this way we are still keeping our promise and we have a box of your stuff being held for you (even more incentive to find your way back to Utila).

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

An Excelent family atmosphere, comfort, your beach private beach is incredibly beautiful,comfortable rooms!! The Lady in charge of the hotel, Doña Lupe, it's very friendly and is I had any questions she gave me EXCELLENT recommendations... The Chef Jaime cooks delicious and it's food made at the moment no refrigerated.... I'm anxious to return

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Lupe W, Owner at Sea Eye Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Greeting Flor!

Thank you so much for your kind words, we strive our best to make the experience at Sea Eye Hotel a warm and cozy one and we are glad you had a great time. I will pass the compliments on to Lupe as I am sure it will make her happy to hear as well to the chef at La Picola.

We have a lot of great upgrades and changes we are planning here at Sea Eye Hotel so hopefully you can come back and visit us in the future. Have a great day and safe travels in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Hotel staff was friendly and helpful at all times. Comfortable room which was upgraded. Found the price on arrival 125 plus a 50 dollar deposit to be to high for a 2 night stay and for what i recieved

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lupe W, Manager at Sea Eye Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Hey Laurett,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry you thought the price didn't match the value. Utila it is one of the most expensive places for electricity in North America (50 US cents a kilowatt) so if you are willing to go without air conditioning you will be able to find better deals here and on the other Bay Islands.

We try our best to make our customers feel comfortable and we go above and beyond like offering upgrades when possible. We are happy you received an upgrade during your stay and we wish you safe travels to your next destination in the future. Thank you for choosing us.