Hotel Cacique Inn(Panajachel)
US$ 75
US$ 69
  • Pool
Hospedaje El Viajero(Panajachel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 69
Dreamboat Hostel(Panajachel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 23
Casa Colonial & Pana Surf(Panajachel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 175
US$ 155
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 176/night.

Hotel Atitlan(Panajachel)
US$ 183
US$ 164
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

I paid 50 dollars a night to stay at the Hotel Paradise Inn during the Christmas high season. However, despite totally friendly staff, I was highly diasppointed that there was no running water on both days that I got back and wanted a shower -- a problem that was eventually fixed. And that the Wifi did not work at all during my stay. Further, the hotel is situated directly next to a car park, so that if you do get a room with a lake view, you can also expect a lot of early morning noise with vehicles leaving from 6 am in the morning.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

The owner who speaks perfect English was working the front desk. Was very kind and helpful. When I asked for a personal fan she gave me hers from her home. This hotel is the perfect economical jump off point for your tours of the lake. Numerous small boats leave from here to all the small towns around the lake. I would stay here again for the spacious rooms.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2014

we traveled off season and the lovely owner gave us a special price for the night we stayed there. The room was clean, the shower ok, hot water available. Short: We were happy to have a clean centrally located hotel at the lake.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2013

This hotel is really close to Atitlan lake, the owner is so charming as well as the staff... the prices are fine and the rooms looks great, specially the hot water in the showers... It is also really close to the restaurants that have a great view. I really enjoy my time there :)

Room Tip: Try to get the second floor rooms because they have a nice view to the lake...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank AxelRene
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Never again!
I still think it sells as a hotel, but it's actually a motel. Mirrors over the bed??
Management is mysterious, they didn't have what they promised us by mail, no hot water in the morning, far away from main street, no internet access.
Its pretty expensive for such a crappy place. First thing in the morning we went out looking for another hotel

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple