“Nais”
Review of Nais

Nais
Ranked #310 of 658 Restaurants in Guatemala City
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 3
Description: We are a family restaurant, with 8 locations and over 40 years in Guatemala City. We offer a complete Breakfast menu available all day long. Our Lunch and Dinner Menu is large, varied y with something for everyone. Our specialty is Cuban food, Barbecue and Cheese Fondue . Children will be delighted with our kids friendly meals. Also we offer more than 22 Meeting Rooms with a Special Events Menu. We are the first restaurant in Latin America to have an Aquarium within our facilities (Nais Aquarium), considered a tourist attraction. We are waiting for you. Come and visit us!
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I love This place always, this time I ordered an eggs with beans, named padrisimo, and was very nice. This is a breakfast in the evening.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I went on monday, the waiter said your food will be ready in 15 mins, so i waited, after 50 min, my food was not there yet, I called the waiter and remembered him i was there. He rushed to get it so cold, no flavor and the order all mixed up, not what I have ordered, I ate it. When I requested for the check, he asked for my club bi card (which gives you a discount because you pay a membership every month) Of course I REFUSED TO PAY THE TIP, which here in Guatemala is not necessary to pay it by law, AND YOU CAN CHOSE TO PAY IT if you think the service is whorth it. So I Told him no, I wont pay it, because you did not provide any customer service at all, and he said in that case i cannot apply the discount, I even talked to the suprvisor and basically he told me the same. He said I will call the restaurants owner and Ill let you know. Got back and said. I can give you a piece of cake or a coffee. NO APOLOGIES, NOTHING. So i sworn never visit them again., Because they treat peolple like garbage AND WE CANNOT ALLOW IT. Hope this be useful. Fui el dia lunes y al ordenar el mesero dijo su comida estara lista en 15 min, despues de 50 min, mi comida no la habia recibido, le recorde al mesero que estaba alli y todo apurado trajo una comida fria, sin sabor y no lo que habia ordenado. Comi. Al pedir la cuenta, el mesero pidio mi tarjeta club bi que te aplica descuentos (porque pagas una membresia mensual) y le digo no pagare propina por el mal servicio que recibi. A lo que el responde, si no paga propina no aplica descuento. Debo aclara que en Guatemala, no es por ley que debas pagar propina, aplica cuando tu decides que el servicio valio lo suficiente para pagar por ello y aun asi, si no deseas, no debes dejar propina en ningun lado. Quise hablar con el supervisor y basicamente me dijo lo mismo, dijo que llamaria al dueño del lugar y al regresar dijo le puedo dar un pedazo de pastel o un cafe. No es posible que ellos traten a las personas como basura. No lo podemos PERMITIR. Espero que esto les haya sido util.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Renowned for its beef steak "asado Torcuato" it simply did not differ from any other steak, except for having a top layer of cheese

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I was invited to have breakfast at Nais zona 9, it was good! They have a good combination of breakfast selections and overall you can use your membership cards like Prensa Libre, Visa and others. You end up paying for one breakfast and your friend is free! had a great time!

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Nais has been in the market for over 30 years.
Although you won't be "woowed", It has a average-solid offering of steaks served in different combinations.
Best offering, though, is their wide selection of breakfast dishes, which they serve no-matter the hour of the day (which is pretty convenient on weekends).