“Very Good”

Ranked #177 of 677 Restaurants in Guatemala City
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Authentic southern comfort food, smoked ribs, pulled pork, pecan pie, beef, burgers, salads.
Reviewed 27 May 2016

If you like BBQ ribs thaen try BBQ Barn. My wife and I both had the ribs.
They are large ribs not bbay back ribs but they were done very well
and were very good. Service was good and prices too.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

I like this place very much for its food and drinks, you can have a very nice ribs dish or a family plate which I prefer to share with friends includes pulled pork, ribs, chicken, so as side dishes like Coleslaw and corn, you can also ask for a mini barrel of beer (like 5 litters) to share among your friends, very nice place to visit.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

We went here with friends we were visiting in Guatemala City. Service was excellent, but as one who lives in BBQ heaven, the food was just so-so. We had the family plate for 4 which offered a variety of meats and gracious servings for 5 adults. Ribs were tough but chicken and pulled pork were good. Cole slaw was good, French fries just OK. Overall, it was a nice experience and I realize measuring Guatemala's BBQ against what we usually have may not be fair.

1  Thank Suzanne H
Reviewed 16 October 2015

I was not sure what to expect from the BBQ Barn. The outside looked promising but the inside did not nake me think of Texas or Memphis. I was veey satisfied by the food. The keat was cooked perfectly to my tastes. My only issue was that even the spicy sauce was mostly sweet. I prefer a more spicy option. The frues and cole slaw were very good. I will be returning.

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

I was told I had to try these ribs sine they were the best but I was disappointed. The ribs were well cooked but they simply didn't taste as I expected. I guess they will have to change their recipe if I decide to go back. You can get better ribs for a better price in other places.