“A unique experienced enjoyed by entire family”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
RickW0116
Thousand Oaks, California
“A unique experienced enjoyed by entire family”
Reviewed 12 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018
people found this review helpful

My wife and I, our five adult children, and their companions had a fantastic stay at Little Harvest Caye. I agree with all the positive reviews--the facilities are even nicer than they appear in the pictures, the staff is fabulous, the entire experience is unique. Thanks to all the people who worked hard to make our experience wonderful with a special call out: to Ernesto and Miguel who were wonderful chefs; to Jose, who went out of his way to help us generally and provided helpful and friendly fishing tips, tackle and, as one guest previously noted, he even caught live bait; and to Sandy, who did a great job maintaining our rooms.

The resort makes it easy to get back and forth to Placencia, but honestly, Little Harvest Caye is nicer than anywhere in the town. Some of us did excursions--we particularly recommend the snorkeling at the reef--Mabel was very helpful in arranging them and in helping us with transportation.

All in all, a completely positive experience for everyone and we highly recommend visiting.

Camille S
“The most luxurious vacation I've ever been on!”
Reviewed 18 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
people found this review helpful

Little Harvest Caye exceeded any expectations I could have had before going on this trip. Ernesto, the chef, had refreshing coconut drinks (literally in coconuts) waiting upon mine any my family's arrival. I then headed to my room where the most adorable elephant towel sculptures greeted me, paired with a beautiful view out on to the porch and into the water. The lodging was nice because everyone you're traveling with has their own space yet the palapa provides a nice gathering space for everyone to come together. Having the pool, swinging chairs, bar, pool table, ping pong table, living room, dining room and kitchen all in one central space provides a great opportunity to enjoy each other's company. Staying on a private island is the most unique location because there are not very many instances in life where you can look all around you and see no buildings and nothing but water, it's pretty cool!

One of the most memorable things about LHC was the three homemade meals prepared each day by Ernesto and his sous chef. The first morning we were on the island he made fresh french toast (with bread dough made the night before) which was the best french toast I've ever had. Not only were each of the meals delicious, they also had beautiful and ornate garnishes to decorate the plate (definitely instagram worthy). If you like dessert, I definitely recommend the carrot cake and chocolate lava cake, yum! Speaking of Ernesto, all of the staff on LHC were so kind and helpful! Miguel and Jose were there to help with anything needed and Sandy came to the rooms everyday for housekeeping and to collect laundry. She even hung dry some of the clothes I didn't want put in the dryer.

As far as excursions go I would definitely recommend the snorkeling of Silk Cayes (absolutely breathtaking) and having massages and mani/pedis done on the island. There is nothing that can make you feel more relaxed than getting a massage on the dock of a private island. An additional plus of the island is that is just far enough away from Placencia (about a 5-10 minute boat ride). If you go into town definitely get some gelato at Tutti Frutti and buy some Kaj Expressions jewelry from the Treasure box.

Your age range 25-34
Cretia S
“This was an island paradise.”
Reviewed 15 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The Location of the island was far enough away so you had a sense of privacy yet close enough to get to and from town. All the staff were exceptional, Ernesto, the chef was absolutely amazing, each meal exceeded my expectations.

gbandthre...
Jamestown, North Dakota
“"Absolute paradise"”
Reviewed 27 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Beautiful and peaceful. The staff was extremely polite and helpful. Ernesto and Miguel in the kitchen are FABULOUS! Best food we've ever had. Miguel and Jose great help with whatever we needed. We'd go back in a heartbeat. Kudos to all involved. #North Dakota crew

Your age range 35-49
Michael M
“The single best vacation ever....”
Reviewed 8 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

From the pre-planning portion of the trip until we departed Belize...every detail of this adventure exceeded expectations...I can't wait to go back!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing