“Bowling in Belize”

Jaguar Bowling Lanes
Ranked #1 of 4 Nightlife in Placencia
More attraction details
Owner description: Come visit Jaguar Lanes. We are a Family Friendly & Adult Fun experience. We have four regulation 10 pin lanes (just like your favorite bowling alley back home) and automatic pinsetters. We have bowling shoes, socks, and balls for you. You can just drop by or call ahead to reserve a lane. Hungry? How about the best pizza in Belize! We also make delicious 1/4 Pound Hamburgers, BBQ Sandwiches, BBQ Nachos, and Hand Cut Fries. You can dine in or order take out. Thirsty? We offer Beer, Soda, Fruit Juice, and Cocktails. Why don't you try our famous Jaguar Lanes Rum Punch? I promise you will want more than one. Do you want to host a private party? For a very reasonable price, you can have a bowling party for your birthday, wedding, office party, or just any excuse for a good time. Did you have a hot day on the beach? Come enjoy our Air-conditioning. We are also a great way to spend a rainy day. Looking for a place to watch NFL, NBA, College Sports, NHL, Football (soccer), or MMA? We will have it on our two flat screen tv's from broadcasts worldwide.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
North Kansas City, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bowling in Belize”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I absolutely enjoyed my experience at Jaguar Lanes. I bowled, had food, drinks, and listened to live music there. I Thoroghly enjoyed myself. Everything(bowling, food and drinks) were reasonably priced and food was delicious!!

Visited May 2013
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Corozal Town, Belize
“Fun afternoon activity”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

What a novelty in the middle of Belize! The only lanes in the country, maintained by the friendliest guy, we chatted for some time & learned all about the history of the place. Our girls had an enjoyable afternoon, loved the homemade snacks - thanks, we'll come again!

Visited April 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good food, fun, and friends”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We stayed across the street at Aqua - Villa (part of Maya Beach Hotel), so the convenience couldn't be beat. It is a great air-conditioned place to stop for a drink, roll a few balls, and grab some eats.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Keith L
Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“FUN”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Liked doing something outside of the Village for a change of pace from the beach. Doing something I don't even do when at home

Visited January 2013
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome bowling alley!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I went to Jaguar Lanes when I visited Placencia in October. It was a blast. It is very clean and has a great atmosphere. The staff was extremely friendly and the food was amazing. I highly suggest the ice cream sandwich, which may be one of the best things I've ever eaten in my life. It's a great place to have a little fun at night or if you need a break from the sun. I loved it so much, I even bought a shirt and shirts for my friends. I highly highly suggest taking the time to visit Jaguar Lanes while you're in Placencia. Bowling may not be something you think of doing when you're on a tropical vacation, but it was truly one of the best bowling alleys I've ever been to, inclusive of the United States. I will definitely be visiting the next time in Placencia!

Visited October 2012