See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Stayed here for 1 night to discover Corozal town and area. Upon arrival there was no-one at the reception, door was locked and no signs of life whatsoever. Luckily the neighbour kindly called the owner to let us in. A lady showed up and basically showed us to our room without a word (definitely nothing English). No word about breakfast, WiFi or amenities around. The room and bathroom were OK but nothing special really. The next morning we woke up early and again couldn't find a living soul around or in the hotel. We were forced to have breakfast in town and upon our return there was someone at the reception (actually a very nice guy). We paid and continued our trip.
We had a quiet and nice stay, pity that there wasn't much of a personal touch. Last, the view from the balcony at sunrise was amazing!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marino90K
Reviewed 12 July 2017

My husband booked this hotel and it is dump. The first room smelled like urine and we were shown other rooms and they were all are very poor. The property is old and kept up to some extent, but not at all what it looks like on line. The lady was very nice, but that didn't make me feel any better about the condition of my room.We are stuck here for three nights, Not Happy and will not use booking.com again

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Grace S
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

This "Hotel" is run down, smells and is in need of repair...
I booked an air conditioned sea view room... when I got there.. no air.. but she tries to sell me a dark, smelly room in the back with air at a higher price.. no way I would stay there

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Me and my friend stayed here for two nights and found the accommodation excellent. We had a sea front room with incredible views. The hotel is in a great location and the staff are incredibly friendly, welcoming and informative. The room was affordable and the breakfast was delicious also.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank KayleeShepheard
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Perfect for couples or singles on a budget. Walking distance to the town center and right across the street from the sea shore and parks. My room was very quiet except for the dogs that barked next door but once it was time for bedtime the dogs were very accommodating and must have gone to sleep as well. The room was very clean although a wee bit outdated. House cleaning did an excellent job. I would have liked a variety of towels such as face and hand towels but since I didn't ask I guess it wasn't the issue I thought it would be. The staff were very friendly and accommodating as well.

Room Tip: There are rooms with sea views and windows for the sea breezes although there is a 3rd floor deck that provides the same.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo