All reviews indian food the hotel staff comfortable beds chetumal mexico aces
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is very nice and clean. The room I was in was huge. There isn't much near by to do except to cross the border and go to Chetumal, Mexico. But you got to remember, if you leave and reenter on the Belize side you must go to customer and pay a fee and show a passport. The restaurant in the hotel served Italian food, Mexican food and Indian food along with the regular American favorites; like burger and fries. I ate Indian food most of the time and it was delicious. They gave you a lot of food for very little money. Most of the time, I couldn't eat it all. Also, there's the casino; which had most of the popular machine games and there were Bingo every night. The folks from within Corozal and Chetumal came nightly to play. I actually enjoy my time playing bingo with such a diverse group. The hotel staff is good people; who spoke English and Spanish and willing to assist you.

Room Tip: If you want to be in the Hotel with the casino, it's where you sign in. otherwise you're be in the garden Hotel behind the Executive hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank sap1021
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Las Vegas Hotel & Casino offered a great value as part of a package deal for airfare/hotel. Our room was very clean & comfortable. Staff was always pleasant & helpful! Aces restaurant on premises offered tasty food especially complimentary breakfast which fueled us fully for our adventures away from the premises.

I would highly recommend this hotel & would stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Djoabney
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Very nice rooms with comfortable beds. Large bathrooms Hot breakfast included with the room. Fantastic pool. The casino is small but lively. Free drinks while playing. Free buffet on certain nights. Nice restaurant in the casino. Just a really fun place.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Found the staff and everything at the hotel to be a class act. We went as a group and every one enjoyed thier time at the Las Vegas Hotel and Casino. Three of had the king size suite two great bedrooms and baths. They had very comfortable beds and lots of hot water. A
the living area and kitchen/dining area was cean spacious and well equiped.
The food a in the dinnig room was excellent and a very comete international menu. The breakfast that was included was ample and very flavorful. My only dislike was that I would have loved Belizian stewed stewed beans rather than re-fried.
I would recomend the Las Vegas Hotel and Casino to any one planing a trip to the free trade zone.

Room Tip: Try the garden rooms away from the casino and pool but very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
George G H, Owner at George Hardie's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Thank you very much for your kind review. Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Excellent hotel, great price. We have a lot of fun, even if not gamble. Great attention, clean and confortable rooms, like if we are in our homes. The staff was so polite, and we wanna come back soon.

Room Tip: Garner bulfing are comfortable
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
George G H, General Manager at George Hardie's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am glad everything was to your satisfaction. When you return please ask for me so I can meet you in person.

Thank you again.