All reviews the owner made us feel great pool on trip advisor corozal bay place to stay ant eater great dishes what makes this place beautiful pool area lovely property entire stay visiting friends boutique style little gem breakfast and dinner small hotel
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Best place to stay in town, will try and return but staying for just one day as this trip was not planned properly; we missed our ferry to San Pedro so decided to stay here in Corazal instead ; let’s see what happens today if we catch the ferry across of not

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2018

This place is absolutely magical! So lush and green with the most amazing palm trees and plants everywhere! The pool is the perfect size and so clean with loungers and beautiful patio furniture around it. The hotel is a boutique style with just the right touches of decor. This little gem is oceanfront with a cool ocean breeze and loungers at the ocean's edge! If you are in need of some R & R this your place! Bestie and Karen your girls at reception are just fabulous and ready to assist you with whatever you need! I will definitely return to this place. This is an adult only hotel.

Room Tip: My son and I had room 8 with two queen beds with a pool view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to Belize looking at possible retirement properties. Our RE Agent recommended this hotel. Of course, We also looked at it on Trip Advisor. Great little quaint place!! Very clean. Friendly service. Good value. You’ll be pleased.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2018

My friends and I stayed at Almond Tree Hotel Resort for New Years. It was clean, right near the ocean, and very relaxing. The room was very roomy and it was 5 of us. The view was gorgeous. The staff was very personable and accommodating. Sam cooked us the best dinner every. It was a birthday surprise for one of my friends and it turned out awesome. I really enjoyed our stay here with the coatimundi and 2 dogs. It was our home away from home.

Room Tip: Ocean View
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was really beautiful and the staff is awesome. Karen, Sam and Betsy are always smiling and will make your stay special. The rooms are beautiful with super comfy bedding and are very clean.

The food is good though a bit pricey. Pool is very nice. There are two dogs and a coati mundi on the premises. Pepper and lady are sweet dogs.

It is located a bit out of town but within walking distance to a couple of restaurants. We had a rental car for trips to town. Out back there is grass almost right to the bay so you don’t get all sandy, we liked that a lot.

It felt safe and we would definitely return there.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple