All reviews budget hotel sister hotel free continental breakfast bars and restaurants burns avenue room with air conditioning perfect location small bathroom local fruit tour companies ko ox han nah hot shower cable tv king bed laundry service stayed here for nights cahal pech
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as part of group tour. This hotel is well located, a short walk from where the public bus dropped us. Tour operators, bars and restaurants all in the streets around you. Hotel staff helpful arranging taxi to take us to ruins the next morning. Included breakfast basic but plentiful. Room was small but we were not there to spend time in it! If had everything we needed, clean, comfy (but creaky!) Bed and hot shower. I didn't notice the noise other people have mentioned; not sure if that was the location of our room or I was really tired?! Happy to recommend to people who want basic but clean.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ktrtontour
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Our stay here was very pleasant. The staff couldn't be more friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and smell wonderful. They were remodeling during our stay but never during unreasonable hours.
Cons: beds were quite hard, the location is loud at night but earplugs can drown out the music and a woman yelling at someone. Breakfast is very mediocre however, Pop's is a restaurant that is close by and is wonderful.
Can't beat the price. I would totally stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Room is very basic. Small. Very noisy during the weekend. The breakfast is served on the corridor with no chairs.
Continental breakfast.
Hotel pictures are total different than in reality. Free parking service. Nice staff.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I’m a solo female traveler. They have decided I have damaged something arbitrarily and have called the police. The police agreed I’ve done nothing yet have told me to pay damages regardless. Avoid this hotel at all costs. I’m a mature female professional. I am not in any way a trouble maker. They are corrupt and should not be used.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank catherine f
Reviewed 4 February 2018

The one thing this hotel has going for it is it's location. San Ignacio is a small town, but this hotel is on the main street, steps away from restaurants and shops. That said, it is also adjacent to bars that play LOUD music until late at night / early morning. Don't expect to get any sleep until the music stops playing. The rooms were otherwise clean, beds were decent (comfort-wise), and the showers were hot. There is a fan in the room, but the hotel charges extra if you want to use the A/C in the room...

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends