Review Highlights
True authentic, informative, and friendly experience!

My sister and I were so grateful to have Major Tom for our cave tubing & Altun Ha tour. He's the... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2018
Samantha A
via mobile
Cave Tubing with Minor Tom

Had an absolute blast with Minor Tom on our cave tubing adventure. Tom was really knowledgable... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2018
Kristina B

All reviews cave tubing his son the river tsunami adventures mayan ruins cruise ship cave system these guys water taxi felt very safe great guide his knowledge an awesome experience the entire trip beans caye caulker short hike
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We used Major Tom and his crew for our Cave Tubing excursion and our tour of Mayan Indian ruins. He kept our group of 18 on track and on time making sure we did not miss the last water taxi back to Caye Caulker. He shared a wealth of stories and history of the area. His sons and crew were equally as kind and helpful. I would highly recommend his company for your tour needs!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Went to altunha with Tomas and his wife one day and then lamanai the next with his son Julian . Great host and we learned a lot about Belize and the culture. Very helpful and a pleasure to tour with. Our second time and I’m sure there will be a third. 100% worth it.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Tom was great! He was very informative of the areas we had visited and also quite the character. Wonderful sense of humor and had a great pace throughout the entire tour. After visiting a ruin we got burritos which were very good. After that we had done ziplining and then the cave tubing. Overall it was a vefy fun experience. Major Tom, with some help from his son, were a great choice. If youre looking for a more personal experience with a smaller group, this is definitely my recommendation. If you are staying in Belize and not on a cruise ship, you will love going with Major Tom. I also recommend going on the excursion right around when you get to Belize. It's a bit of a workout for some but well worth it!

Wanderer816, Owner at Cavetubing with Major Tom, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

We offer our thanks for your kind and supportive words. As a family guiding unit, my sons Julian and Thomas and myself, it is our aim to always give guests all the fun they can have added to the information about our little country, its people, sites and sounds, and tastes. God bless.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Major Tom was our tour guide for the day. He's a great ambassador for his country and a wealth of knowledge of Mayan history and local culture. Oh, and the cave tubing was great. I'm 55 years old, a bit out of shape and found the hike easy and enjoyable. Take good water shoes with you as there are 3 creek crossings along the way and the rocks can be a bit slippery. But once at the start point, the water is crystal clear, perfect temperature and something you just don't get to do every day. Most of the tubing was under the rainforest canopy so you won't need sunscreen.

Highly recommend this adventure when in Belize. Easy trip for a cruise stop excursion.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

If you are in Belize or on Caye Caulker make sure to book through Tsunami tours with Heather. She will connect you with Major Toms or one of his sons ...we had Julian today and is is absolutely great! Very knowledgeable about the city and surrounding villages! He was a great host and guide I would go to the ruins and tubing with him again in a heart beat!