All reviews minutes walking watch tv the hotel is clean swimming pool great location per day air con enjoyed my stay the main drag small island lazy lizard san pedro ferry suite split paradise fridge
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel we stayed at was very basic but central to it all. You walk out the gate and the beach is right outside. Perfect location from the ferry and the bars and restaurants. Its on the main drag of the island so you cant miss it or get lost. It has a pool with some hammocks to chill in and tables and chairs if you need them to eat or do some work out in the grounds. Its office is open until late so you feel safe and secure. We stayed on the bottom floor in the older section and the rooms were a tight squeeze with no wardrobe or areas to hang clothes or wet items. There is air conditioning and tv but very tight in our room. When you get off the ferry there are lots of golf buggy waiting to help drive you to the hotel so if you catch one of them its a few dollars and saves you walking. There is no cars allowed just bikes and golf buggy. You can hire both if you need and the reception can also aid you with all the places to go to get this. I recommend you book a tour with raggamuffin tours out on the boat for the day and again the hotel is not far from the tour company. The hotel is clean but the older part of the hotel could benefit from putting some hanging space up in the rooms. But overall a decent place to stay but not luxurious or spacious. Its peaceful at night and you can get a good nights rest as its not anywhere too close to get disturbed by the party goers. The staff are friendly and helpful. There is no laundry but down the road a couple of streets over there is a washing service that does a load in 24 hours.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We booked a night and found it was a bit like a college dorm with the younger folks partying hard. The room was neat, sheets clean but but not particularly comfortable....VERY firm.

Hey, it's a beach town resort hotel at the lower end of the $$ so we weren't really expecting much but the staff was excellent and even the college kids were decent!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The stay was quiet. Bed were sleep able. Room was cold! Very very basic.. no fridge in room. Had a tough time getting towels from the staff. They were kind though. Nice pool. Hopefully they do so upgrades. More then likely I wouldn't stay again until it's been renovated.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2018

The hotel has newer and older rooms. The newest are obviously the better ones to stay in. Rooms were kept clean and the property was pristine.Convenient location. Booked a pickup at the airport and transport to the hotel but no one ever showed up. I had to prove that I had made the payment and after a month I have yet to receive a refund or even hear a word from the hotel.

Room Tip: Stay in the newer section of the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The only thing this hotel has is a great location. I felt I spent more time managing it, than the manager.
The hotel seems to have a new section and an old section. We stayed in the old section.
When we arrived the hotel wanted a credit card number as security, even though the room was paid in full. It’s not unfair to demand security for breakage. They used the old crocodile machine to get the details of the card. Then the wanted me to sign (thus authorising that the card is billed). The sum was to be left open. I refused but there were no way around this so I made sure it couldn’t be billed.
The room was to have daily cleaning but we had to ask for it every day. On the third day we told reception twice when we went out, but came back late and found that to room was not clean. 30 min later it was cleaned. They offered complimentary breakfast at a “sister hotel” down the street to two of us four.
The next morning they picked us up and drove us to the breakfast.
The breakfast was not good but we got four breakfasts for free.
I don’t recommend this hotel and if you do stay here don’t use your discounted breakfast. It will doubly disappoint you.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family