All reviews minutes walking watch tv the hotel is clean swimming pool great location per day air con enjoyed my stay the main drag small island lazy lizard san pedro ferry suite split paradise fridge
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The only thing this hotel has is a great location. I felt I spent more time managing it, than the manager.
The hotel seems to have a new section and an old section. We stayed in the old section.
When we arrived the hotel wanted a credit card number as security, even though the room was paid in full. It’s not unfair to demand security for breakage. They used the old crocodile machine to get the details of the card. Then the wanted me to sign (thus authorising that the card is billed). The sum was to be left open. I refused but there were no way around this so I made sure it couldn’t be billed.
The room was to have daily cleaning but we had to ask for it every day. On the third day we told reception twice when we went out, but came back late and found that to room was not clean. 30 min later it was cleaned. They offered complimentary breakfast at a “sister hotel” down the street to two of us four.
The next morning they picked us up and drove us to the breakfast.
The breakfast was not good but we got four breakfasts for free.
I don’t recommend this hotel and if you do stay here don’t use your discounted breakfast. It will doubly disappoint you.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Very uncharming, Moldy, and has a bad smell. Sheets are dirty, and shower doesn’t work. The outlets don’t work and there are cracks in walls. Front desk lady uninviting. Overall, I have felt uncomfortable due to the uncleanliness and low quality of everything! This place is not a resort and definitely gets its business from one nighters who don’t know better!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Great rooms for the price, and a great location. Friendly staff who is always willing to help. Highly recommend for a reasonably priced mid-range private room. Located in the middle, a close walk to the Split and the Sports Bar - the places to be.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

La Isla Resort was a great find! Close to everything, they own a restaurant down the road they give you a couple 10% coupons to use, the “Cake Lady” is a must find, she’s so sweet, and so are her cakes and pies, la Isla is steps from the beach, not on the beach, but across the street, Good memories at La Isla

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This is a hotel that you get what you pay for. We stayed in #18 which is a “bungalow “ The only problem I have is that the water has major issues The toilet would not flush after a couple of flushes. We called and they sent someone at the end of the day. The shower head is also a problem. I have no bad issues but the property needs to better address the filtration problem. Great location and we spent most of our time across the “street “ in a cheep hammock. The new rooms would probably be the better rooms to book.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple