“What a gem!”

Nook Restaurant & Cocktail Bartique
Ranked #23 of 215 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 25
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We just returned from Nook after a rainy golf cart ride but boy it was worth it! My husband, two adult daughters and I sat on the porch facing the beach on a lovely evening and drank great sangria, munched on tropical ceviche and coconut shrimp. The jambalaya was the best I had in years and the grilled fish served in banana leaf was moist and tasty. The staff was so funny and sweet and the complimentary shots were delicious concoctions! Once it stared to rain we got to speak with a Erin and talked about Belize, her eclectic and comfy decor, and everything else. What a super surprise that no one should miss!
Thank you everyone at Nook for a super evening!

Reviewed 15 December 2017

We found this place a couple days in- on our 10 day vacation. I was impressed with the dinner and the cocktails! Came back a few days later and had the same dinner and different cocktails. Came back the third time for their half off pasta night. Everything was amazing including all the guys that worked there and the owners. We stopped to say bye and gave hugs on our way out. Such a treasure, if I lived there I would be there all the time!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We went to Nook 2 years ago when they first opened. Tried it again this year and were very impressed yet again. The staff was very pleasant and efficient. The food was outstanding. All 3 of us loved our meals. It is a lovely restaurant with great views of the water. We’ll go again on our next trip to San Pedro and you should too.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

This is our fourth time coming to this restaurant. The owners are very nice and bring around spicy rum shots. the food is exceptional. Happy hour is from 4 to 6:30. The Happy hour food menu is ok BUT the drink prices are great and I would recommend ordering off the regular food menu anyhow. Great variety and quality. right on the beach too, so its a great place to chill with friends or have a romantic night out.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This had some of the best food and service I had on the island!

I am all about trying new places, in particular when it comes to food, but this was the only place on the whole island I went back to try more dishes! They had such a nice variety of entrees from Seafood to pastas, that there was plenty of variety to keep me interested.

Not to mention the owners were extremely friendly people and gave us suggestions on places to go afterwards and things to do while we were there! Amazing customer service!

2  Thank Patrick P