“Best food on Island!”

Nook Restaurant & Cocktail Bartique
Ranked #24 of 215 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 24
Reviewed 15 November 2017

This had some of the best food and service I had on the island!

I am all about trying new places, in particular when it comes to food, but this was the only place on the whole island I went back to try more dishes! They had such a nice variety of entrees from Seafood to pastas, that there was plenty of variety to keep me interested.

Not to mention the owners were extremely friendly people and gave us suggestions on places to go afterwards and things to do while we were there! Amazing customer service!

2  Thank Patrick P

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I went there to meet a friend. It was not the kind of place I would have gone on my own. That tune has changed. I was not very hungry so I had a small bowl of pasta, vegetable pasta, anything to just have something to eat. This small bowl of pasta with ginger came my way and after the first bite I could tell, not only was it the best pasta I had eaten in perhaps the whole country of Belize, but you could tell it was made with care and dedication. My friend had another type of pasta dish that was very spicy for him, which I tasted and was also delicious, (he was just a spice wuss and cannot handle heat).

Would I go there again? Hell yes!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This was my second time to Nook and I brought new friends this time and they Loved it as much as I did. The Food and drinks are Great. The waitstaff are on point and take great care of you. The owners are Awesome and make sure they greet you and take time to get to know you and you feel like old friends by the time you leave.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

They had plenty of options for vegetarians and we enjoyed our time spent here. Chatted with Jeff, the co owner and learned a lot about the island. Reasonably priced food and great service with a sdmile.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I had dinner here on the last evening of our trip. Eric, our waiter, offered us great service and conversation. Our food was fantastic, along with our drinks! Their cocktail menu was filled with perfectly creative cocktails. There was live music when we arrived. It really made the atmosphere alot of fun. I would suggest this place for a nice dinner... along with trying some great drinks!