Lowest prices for your stay
$275
$261
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$213
Hotels.com$275
Priceline$275
Travelocity$275
All reviews sun breeze suites full kitchen stay there again golf cart central location restaurants and shops view of the ocean ambergris caye secret beach belize city balcony sunbreeze island dive dock couch tours
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2021

Outstanding value with modern rooms that are above average for the price in quality, size and features - as nice in person as in the photos. Good restaurant on site and easy walk to all the others in the main part of San Pedro. Hidden bonus: The staff was absolutely incredible. Reservations for diving, shuttle flights, golf carts, and area attractions were at legitimately discounted prices with high quality providers without exception, plus return trip COVID testing at a nearby clinic.

Room tip: Ask for one of the 5(?) closest to the water - they have larger terraces, better views if you plan to spend time out there.
Date of stay: December 2021
2  Thank Jeepmonkeymark
Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Sunbreeze Suites for Thanksgiving and our Anniversary. The staff were great, friendly, and always attentive to our questions and needs. The room is very spacious. What is great is the central location to all the restaurants and shops downtown. The dive shops are also conveniently located. Definitely one of the best resorts we have ever stayed at.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2021 via mobile

Checking out today from Sunbreeze suites. Absolutely great place to stay. Excellent location, excellent service. Daisy at front desk is the nicest and most helpful person in San Pedro. We were here for seven days. Will come back and stay here again on our next vacation.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 27 October 2021 via mobile

Great experience and suite was perfect for us. First off, we stayed a few nights at the Hilton resort just because I had points and was booking late. We moved to sun breeze and hit the jack pot. Pool front room, ground floor, 105. Beyond perfect, staff amazing, three feet to the cool pool and twenty feet to the bar or sandy ocean shore. The restaurant at the pool side kept us on dirty bananas the entire stay. Suite had all the amenities from coffee to a blinder. Large tv with all channels, full kitchen including brand new frig etc. the bath room was fully equipped with hair drier and plenty of towels. Huge king bed. Comfy futon couch and chair with a view to all the action outside or pull the blinds for privacy. Daisy arranged for our snorkeling trip and allowed us to drop our bags off early with the room ready when we got back at noon. These guys did it all! The night security even retrieved my keys I left in the door and when I realized what I had done, he was there to assure me he had it covered. What a gem of a place. Booking a girls trip there next. I like the slower pace of October but there were still plenty of people to meet and enjoy conversation. Did I mention the fish cleaning each night brought rays to the shore. You can jump in and touch them.

Room tip: Cross the road from tropic air baggage claim and follow the guard rail side walk to water, turn left go a 1/4 mile your there
Date of stay: October 2021
2  Thank robinreneebass
Julia Edwards, General Manager at SunBreeze Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2021

Thank you for your candid review.

We very much appreciate when we have exceeded the expectations of our guests.

We look forward to the opportunity of having you again.

Sincerely, Julia Edwards

Reviewed 22 October 2021

This place is worth it all!!! My girlfriend and myself went during the tail end of COVID and we were very impressed! From check in to check out this place had our safety in mind! The front desk maned by Daisy was especially helpful! She was not only kind and polite but very knowledgeable about the area (and even secured our snorkeling trip) kudos to you daisy thank for not only keeping us safe but providing us with and excellent stay!!! Also the pool is legit! Hope to see you soon!

Date of stay: October 2021