Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lowest price we found
$341
View deal
eDreams
Priceline
1,469 results
All reviews golf cart captain oliver ambergris caye banana pancakes fish dinner reservations breakfast was included swim up bar hidden treasure every morning in town paddle boards black orchid washer dryer miles south of san pedro full kitchen the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021

I cannot say enough good things about Pelican Reef Villas. The rooms, view, food, drinks, and the staff were all way above expectations. Marilyn and Tristian made the trip so effortless, giving endless suggestions and helping us plan our trip. I cannot wait to return!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank abbycO947DP
Reviewed 27 March 2021

Ambergris Caye is the destination to go and Pelican Reef was a great place to spend time relaxing. The staff is great and very attentive to their guests. The villas are very modern and plenty of room for families to stay.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank 899glenl
Reviewed 24 March 2021

I travelled to Belize for the first time with my husband, 11-y-o son, and my mom. We were so ready for a relaxing beach getaway. This was my first time staying at Pelican Reef Villas. I love the location of this smaller group of condominium-style buildings. It is so peaceful & quiet. The view is amazing. There is a coral sand beach with lounge chairs and hammocks. Their dock is well-built and maintained. It is a pleasant place to relax in the sun and jump in the water. If the ocean is not to your taste, they have a lovely small pool with a swim-up bar. The staff was friendly, helpful, and accommodating. Tristian was instrumental in helping me plan a good balance between day trips and just relaxing during our stay. I am grateful of how patient and responsive he was to all my questions. I felt confident & secure that he was connecting me with reliable tour operators. Kai and Enrique were great waitstaff. The food was very tasty - my son is still raving about the breakfast potatoes. The guacamole was my & my mom's favorite for lunch. Make sure you try the fry jacks. If you want to change it up, there are a few restaurants nearby (some will even come pick you up) that were very good. The unit also came with a full kitchen if you wanted to cook for yourself. Our 3bd/3ba unit was exactly as described & ready on our arrival. The few minor problems (a light & fan not working, door deadbolt handle came off) were addressed immediately and handled appropriately. I always felt very safe with the COVID protocols used by the staff. What a wonderful introduction to Belize and Ambergris Caye. I'm so glad that I found this gem.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 23 March 2021

From the moment we arrived and stepped to bar we were struck by the amazing ocean view and the exceptional , warm welcome provided by Tristan (concierge extraordinaire) and Enrique (bar tender). It was late so Tristan ordered dinner for us from a nearby restaurant- yum. We walked out the pier and saw large rays and tarpon under the light. We knew it would be a good week. We underestimated how good. Many thanks to the entire staff for the wonderful service. Tristan was our go-to for finding tours and good restaurants. The breakfasts everyday were wonderful and so tasty. Every day was an adventure and Pelican Reef was the perfect home base.

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank O6781DWmaryw
Reviewed 23 March 2021

My wife and I ventured to Ambergris for the first time and fell in love with the place. Pelican Reef is exactly what we were hoping for and exceeded our expectations. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with a signage board that welcomed us. Tristian is amazing with his referrals and suggestions. He's a gem and has a great sense of where to go and what to do. The entire staff is very helpful and accommodating. A great place to go.

Date of stay: November 2020