Just returned from a week in San Pedro. The people of Belize were the best part of our trip! After an all day flight, Terry met us with a hug & Ruth gave us a rum punch. Funny how that feeling of tiredness can melt away with such a nice greeting! The rooms were clean & had all modern amenities. Breakfast was very laid back (and good food). Karol handled our reservations and flight from Belize City to the island in a timely fashion & was most helpful in arranging our trip. Once there, Terry was able to answer all of our questions and booked our excursions through companies the staff themselves have experienced. Ruth is a most accommodating and fun bartender. It was great to just sit & hang out by the bar with her. Ruth, Terry, Karol & Harvey do so much & always ready to help. If you're headed to San Pedro, this is the place to stay. We'll miss you guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro