If I could have given 6 stars for service I would have. The staff here is the most accommodating and friendly staff I have ever encountered on any vacation. We were married here at Pelican Reef and stayed for a total of 10 nights in our spacious and luxurious condo. We had 39 people for our wedding, and Lori did a great job taking care of everything. Not everyone stayed at Pelican Reef, but they were all welcomed just like they were staying there. We did a full array of activities while staying at Pelican Reef including reef fishing (caught over 40 fish and the staff cooked them up and served us fish tacos), Hol-Chan/Shark Ray Alley snorkel, Zip Lining & Cave Tubing via Mayan Air (a definite highlight), Mayan Ruins and many dinners out. All of which were taken care of simply by stopping by the desk and asking for help booking. Belize was a great destination and we could not have picked a better place to stay. We will be coming back to Pelican Reef on our next trip to San Pedro without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro