Just got back from our first trip to San Pedro and loved every minute. Wish I never had to leave! The staff at Pelican was first rate- Karol was very helpful in making our reservations and always greeted us with a smile. Terry gave excellent recommendations for a fishing guide, dinner, where to shop, and arranged for a massage on the pier. Ruth makes an excellent mojito and always serves with a smile.
We took a golf cart from one end of the island to the other. I am very happy we chose to stay on the south end of the island. The roads to town are a great deal better. We loved the atmosphere. I thought, too, that bugs were less of an issue.
The rooms were clean, large, and comfortable. We stayed in a 3 bedroom (3rd floor) and though it was a garden view we had a great view of the ocean. A nice surprise. There were two couples traveling together this trip, but I would love to bring my children to Pelican Reef next time too. And there WILL be a next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro