Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$87
View deal
Hotels.com$87
Travelocity$87
Orbitz.com$87
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2019

I came here on a whim as I was needing some R&R. A friend suggested San Pedro, and being a solo traveler, I wanted something easy enough to get to and close enough to things so I wouldn't be bored or feel too far from activities.

Pedro's was a hit for me. It provided everything I needed - a clean private room and everything was fine. Once I got used to the area, it was easy for me to navigate around to the different spots. I didn't rent a golf cart as I prefer to see the area by foot and it's nice to chat with the people that you see on the island.

Everyone was extremely helpful and remembers you by name, which is a plus. I'd like to specifically recognize Jerrilee for being so funny and helpful during my stay.

I came here on a whim and truly fell in love with the island. I'll definitely return (even spoke to a realtor!)

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

Pedro’s Hotel is a budget friendly, basic but clean place with GREAT staff (every single one of them!!) and close to dive shops /restaurants. Can’t say enough about how friendly and helpful all the staffs were at Pedro’s. Had a great time there (not mention two lovely dogs!! ❤️)

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

Pedro’s is definitely a great, budget-friendly hotel. It’s in a pretty good location, though there is a good walk into town if you’re looking for the action out there. There’s always something to do, so you won’t get bored. One issue I had was to refill waters you had to pay $1, and for someone who drinks a ton of water and doesn’t have money to buy it all the time that was frustrating. Many other hotels and hostels do allow you to fill your water. Besides that- it was definitely a good stay, but don’t stay on the ground floor if you need peace and quiet, the bar music is loud at night (it’s very lively)

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank kaitlynadele
Reviewed 13 December 2018

Pedro's hotel is a budget friendly hotel and offers everything you would need to have a great time in San Pedro. We stayed here for 5 days and were very comfortable and pleased with our stay.

Dollar Value: Budget friendly! You get what you pay for and this place was worth it IMO.

Location: Slightly out of the main downtown area, but close enough to walk (20 mins) or a 5 min golf cart ride. Very safe neighborhood.

Rooms: Rooms are pretty average, nothing special but it has everything you need (wifi, AC, clean linens). Style slightly dated. This is not a luxurious hotel, so don't expect luxury. No fridge included in rooms, but you can purchase drinks at the hotel reception.

Service: Reception was always super helpful, accommodating and friendly. They were quick to provide idea's and options for what to see and what to do around San Pedro. If renting a golf cart is something you are interested in, the rental through the hotel is quite competitive with the other companies offers around the island.

Room tip: Rooms in the hotel are quieter vs. the Inn.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Petitjc
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night whilst travelling in Belize and it was great - really comfortable, clean room, good price and fun staff. Pizzas from the bar were really tasty as well. Friendly atmosphere, I’d recommend to solo travellers or groups.

Date of stay: October 2018