Mata Rocks Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 169
US$ 128
SunBreeze Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$ 263
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Isla Bonita Yacht Club(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 162
Orbitz.com
White Sands Cove Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 139
Royal Caribbean Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
US$ 81
  • Pool
Holiday Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
  • Beachfront
Sapphire Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$ 247
US$ 109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

Blue Tang Inn(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
  • Free Breakfast
US$ 359
US$ 345
Cayo Espanto(San Pedro)
US$ 2,066
  • Free Breakfast
1,321 results
All reviewsnature walkfull kitchenambergris cayegolf cartheated poollil alphonseour honeymoonprivate piergrocery storehermit crabscinnamon rollsfree bikesfishbedroom suitedinner reservationscave tubingstaff was extremely helpful
Reviewed 6 February 2012

January 2012 - spent a week at Xanadu for my first trip to Belize. The resort is so relaxing beginning with a wonderful staff, beautiful landscape of trees, perfect pool and a wonderful ocean view. I have never felt more relaxed and at peace. I begged my husband to stay another week! The staff arranged our tours will great guides. The vacation was for myself, my husband, son and his girlfriend. The two bedroom #8 was great. We loved the large covered deck with views of the pool and ocean. The location is perfect for walking to restaurants and downtown. I have some amazing sunrise pictures as the sun comes up facing the Xanadu dock. I fell in love with Ambergris Caye and will be back to visit it and Xanadu.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AikenWolf
Reviewed 4 February 2012

We were in San Pedro for 9 nights and stayed at Xanadu. The resort is lovely, the staff is outstanding, and the location is ideal! I could have stayed for another week!

Room Tip: We were in room #19, it was very private but does not have a beach view. If you're specifically looking for a view of the ocean you should mention it to the staff. We were very happy with our room!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Laura P
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Stayed for a week in early January. The resort is as described like so many other travelers – pristinely clean with super friendly staff (you’ll be on a first name basis with everyone within five minutes of arrival). During check in, Jamil made me feel like I was staying at a friend’s house: no signing lots of paperwork; instead, he and Ingrid welcomed me with a delicious rum punch! Beverly, the manager, was always accessible, very personable and is a genuinely kind person. The suite was spacious and nicely appointed. (My only wish was that there was comfortable seating. The dining chairs are like sitting on cement, and the living area sofa and chair cushions were so worn in that you felt like you were sinking down to the floor.) Having a kitchen made it extremely convenient for breakfast as well as keeping snacks and beverages on hand – fantastic asset if you don’t feeling like dining out for every meal. Some previous reviewers ding’d Xanadu for not really being a resort because it doesn’t have an on-site bar or restaurant, and I honestly don’t understand how they could feel that way. After all, you know this before you book, so why criticize? One of the brilliant services Xanadu provides is, believe it or not, drinking water! They pre-load a gallon jug in your fridge before you arrive, and then they will refill it as often as you’d like for US$1. This means no carting water from the market and paying twice the price. So convenient; I wish this idea would catch on elsewhere. The suite had a wrap-around porch, replete with a large dining table and its own hammock, which was divine.

The location was perfect for me. Close enough to everything, but far enough away to be a true retreat from my every-day life. Sitting at the end of the dock, taking in the sun and swimming is just what I needed.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
9  Thank JFsB
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Xanadu is very nice. Pool awesome. swimming off dock great. cleanliness great. Front desk staff very good at what they do. Trips arranged, go carts reserved, and reservations made for dinner, all extremely well done. Ingrid,Blanca,Jamil,Beverly,Debby,and Orlando, all great. Other staff nice and good. Corona Del Mar hotel, bar is called Woody wharf is great to see sports. Friendly bar staff including Jasmine. Tell her Don sent you. The bar is 5 minute walk towards town on the beach, blue and white color. setting up a super bowl party. I cannot tell people how much I love Xanadu, and the town of San Pedro. Everyone friendly. Cannot wait to get back.

Room Tip: Room 2 has a loft and the best beach view.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2012

We chose to stay at Xanadu from the reviews on Trip Advisor. Because we were a little late booking, we needed to change rooms while we were there which gave us an opportunity to see the various rooms. All the suites had 2 bedrooms with full kitchens.
Our 1st stay was in Suite #10. A view that was absolutely beautiful. There was a constant breeze in the windows that looked at the water.
Suite # 17 was on the 2nd story, overlooking the garden. Very nice, bedrooms at the top of a spiral staircase.
Suite #19 was very secluded and private. 2 bedrooms. No view, but a nice patio.
It is a very small resort. No restaurant or bar, but within walking distance of everything you need. They have bikes you can use for free and everything felt like it was a quick bike ride or walk. There is a grocery store right outside the resort and many more throughout the island. There is also a carry out restaurant to the south of the resort, King Lion barbeque, which had Belizean food in large portions.
The 1st hotel to the north had a very nice Catamaran beach bar. Other restaurants/ bars we would recommend: HIdden Treasures, Carolines, Rico's, Palapa Bar, Hurricane's Bar, Wild Mango, Estel's by the Sea, Waraguma, Elvi's, El Divino (breakfast). Each of these are at various levels, but felt the food lived up to the expectation.
The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. They have a number of trips you can book through them. The cost is added to your the bill. We can recommend the Lamanai and Hol Chan/ Shark Alley snorkel trip. In fact, I would say they are amazing! (Although the bus ride part of Lamanai was a little exhausting.)
There is a very nice pool and plenty of chairs to watch the water (or lay in the sun). There is a pier with a roof at the end. They have a swimming area roped off. We snorkeled one day there and saw a small ray and various fish.
The breeze at times can get gusty and it is best to snorkel on lower wind days as the water gets less churned up.
They keep the grounds very well and are making numerous efforts to minimize their eco footprint.
I would recommend Xanadu without any hesitation. The staff made it one of the best vacations ever!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple