Belizean Shores was definitely a beautiful place to stay...grounds are stunning / pool is fun.....and it's a fairly good location and a fair price. The beach is definitely not beautiful in front of it....lots of sea grass and murky. There are resort / locations with pretty water though....I think they are closer to San Pedro. Belizean Shores is about 3 1/2 miles north of the town. They have good amenities on site....kayaks use complimentary/bikes and golf cart charge rental for. They will arrange for your transport from the boat docks, and the people are very nice. I thought the food was overpriced and decent but not great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, casual and comfortable resort, Belizean Shores is the perfect choice for travelers seeking adventure or peaceful relaxation. Our resort features a brilliant pool, pool side snack service, a fun swim up bar, onsite concierge and one of the island’s highest rated tour operations right onsite. Complimentary kayaks and paddle boards are available during the day along with giant chess, ping pong and a dual basketball/tennis court. Bicycle and golf cart rentals can easily be arranged at the front desk as can waterfront or in-room spa services. Located right on the water, guests can also enjoy swimming in the warm Caribbean right from our dock. Located 3.5 miles north of San Pedro town, the resort is outside of the hustle and bustle of town, yet easily accessible via water taxi or ground taxi service or bicycle or golf cart rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro