Our flight from the States was delayed so we were late getting to the Shores. We were met with warm hospitality and a "no worries" policy from the staff. After the stress of the flight, it was nice to have someone to hand you a rum drink and tell you to relax. Stepping out of your casita and “into island time" going for a walk down the beach or to the pool was a great way to spend an afternoon; not to mention the view from the pool which was amazing! The pool bartenders really went out of their way to be accommodating, friendly and funny. They became our new BFFs within a few hours. In the mornings, someone would sell delicious eats and on Tuesday the vegetable boat would come. Our biggest fear was the food and we found it was not a problem as long as you were flexible. One challenge was getting a golf cart and the staff went to bat for us and got us one within a short period of time. It was so humble to see all the staff doing anything and everything within their power to make my holiday a fabulous experience. By the end of the trip, we were swapping music on our MP3 players with the bartenders, getting hair tips from the housekeepers, and making lifelong friends with the other guests. The day we left so many people, staff and guests alike, stopped by to wish us happy travels. I was touched by the generous people we met during our week. It was like leaving family and a home when we boarded the boat back to the city. Now it’s not a matter of going back but a matter of when. 8 Charlie will return!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, casual and comfortable resort, Belizean Shores is the perfect choice for travelers seeking adventure or peaceful relaxation. Our resort features a brilliant pool, pool side snack service, a fun swim up bar, onsite concierge and one of the island’s highest rated tour operations right onsite. Complimentary kayaks and paddle boards are available during the day along with giant chess, ping pong and a dual basketball/tennis court. Bicycle and golf cart rentals can easily be arranged at the front desk as can waterfront or in-room spa services. Located right on the water, guests can also enjoy swimming in the warm Caribbean right from our dock. Located 3.5 miles north of San Pedro town, the resort is outside of the hustle and bustle of town, yet easily accessible via water taxi or ground taxi service or bicycle or golf cart rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro