Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$166
Hotels.com$166
Priceline$172
Travelocity$166
Agoda.com$172
Etrip$172
All reviews welcome drink every morning beach front in town rent a golf cart tula bartender island ocean upgrades walkable excursions dock
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2022 via mobile

Quaint hotel on a beautiful island in the middle of town. Walkable to most restaurants. Excursions can be booked by the hotel manager and picked up on the dock in front. Pool stays cool all day and the bar (Lazy Pelican) is wonderful. Staff is top notch

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kevin Cleveland, Owner at Ocean Tide Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2022

We appreciate your positive feedback about Ocean Tide Beach Resort, looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2022

The hotel staff was awesome. The manager helped me book and plan excursions. The bartender was full of energy and played the best music. The pool was nice and on a hot day (Which is most days), and the pool is right by the bar right by the ocean. Great location of hotel. The AC in the room could freeze out a penguin if that is what you wanted. Great island, Great hotel, Awesome trip. Will be back

Date of stay: June 2022

Thank you for your review and for choosing Ocean Tide Beach Resort. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. You can reach us direct by Whatsapp or by email.

Reviewed 11 June 2022 via mobile

Awesome boutique Hotel. Great service, clean and close to restaurants. My son and I visited San Pedro for 5 days. I loved that the hotel offered to pick us up from the water taxi station, complementary. Coffee every morning. Both of us had a wonderful time. We will come back!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Whatsapp or send us an email.

Reviewed 12 December 2021

My Dad and I stayed here 3 nights on our first Belize trip and we loved it! Our flight into BZE was quite early, and we breezed through customs and were on our Maya Air flight in about 35mins, which was about 45mins earlier than projected. I sent Tula a WhatsApp message as we were taxiing down the runway at BZE and Clive was waiting for us with a sign when we landed in San Pedro. Our luggage didnt make the flight with us so we had to wait for the next one, which wasn't a long wait. During that time Clive took the time to explain some things about the island to us and point out some good restaurants, etc. We learned that Clive was also the bartender at the hotel, which we were happy about as he had such a positive vibration. Anyways, the hotel was great. Everything in our room worked, the beds were decent, the pool was nice, coffee in the morning was a nice touch and very delicious. We really liked the location of the hotel, and found the price to be very fair. Again, it is the staff here that makes this hotel stand out. Thanks again everyone!

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank CrazyCanuck83

Thank you for your review and for choosing Ocean Tide Beach Resort. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. You can reach us direct by Whatsapp at 011 (501) 631-6863

Reviewed 8 December 2021

I’ve been coming to this place for quite sometime. They are under new management and could not have picked any better people to run the place. They treat you like family. Tula, John and Berta couldn’t be better to me and Clive (the bartender) has the best energy. Can’t wait to get back to my home away from home

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sheilatxgal

We appreciate your positive feedback about our Ocean Tide Beach Resort. We do take pride in taking good care of our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to send us a Whatsapp or email us direct.