I have stayed here a few times when I go to San Pedro alone. I like to stay here. It is nice and has everything I need. The courtyard is a great place to sit and enjoy a book and listen to music. It seems secluded but yet close to everything. Easy walk to town. They have security at night so I did not have to worry if I am coming in after dark. Having breakfast included makes it a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro