Lowest prices for your stay
$125
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$131
Free cancellation until 22/05/22
Hotels.com
$131
Free cancellation until 22/05/22
Priceline$131
Travelocity$131
FindHotel
All reviews front office office staff caye caulker dive shop pier island excursions porch mosquitoes scuba
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2022

I stayed at Caribbean Villas in December for two nights and in that time, the staff made my stay very comfortable. Marilyn and Debbie helped me check-in quickly actually earlier than expected since I arrived early from the plane ride over. The room was a nice one-bedroom studio with a balcony view of the two pools, bar and the beach. During my stay, I went snorkeling to Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Alley which was incredible! Leroy ensured that I had some cold coconuts ready at the bar when I got back and the food at the onsite restaurant was excellent. The villas were only a 20-minute walk to the downtown and 4-minute walk from the nearest grocery store. Upon leaving the villas, I accidentally left my passport in the room safe. I contacted Marilyn and she was kind enough to ship it to me via the ferry to Caye Caulker....excellent service!

Date of stay: December 2021
Caribbean Villas Hotel, General Manager at Caribbean Villas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2022

Good Day Kaesh,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay We do hope that you come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 7 January 2022

My wife and I stayed at Caribbean Villas and throughly enjoyed it. The villa was clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful. The restaurant/bar was fun and the food was good. The location on the beach was great; just outside the ‘party’ area but accessible to everything.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good Day Andrew,

Thank you for staying with us. We sure hope you come visit again soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2021 via mobile

This is a quaint pretty hotel that yes - has a lot of potential. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Yes, there was not a phone in the room however the office staff was available and quick to assist. Thanksgiving Day we ate breakfast on the beach and I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of food. We were definitely not disappointed! The drinks were on point as well. Marilyn was able to book us a last minute snorkeling tour that day which was amazing. That evening we had Thanksgiving dinner at the on site restaurant.

Like stated before, this property has a lot of potential. There are renovations being done to the dive shop and bar both located on the pier. Adding jet ski rentals would be great. The pier also has a great location for a wedding ceremony. ✔ Definitely considering this hotel as our wedding site.

Some things to consider while staying at this resort:

Expect a local atmosphere. This is not like other "cookie cutter" tropical resorts. You will come in contact with locals, ex pats and transplants who are happy to share their love for this beautiful island. Yes, there was karaoke which was fun.

Expect mosquitoes. Management does a good job with trying to spray at least twice daily however let's face it, you're in the Caribbean. Mosquitoes are the norm. Pack plenty if insect repellent. Purchase insect spray from the nearby store and spray your room prior to leaving out for the day. You can also purchase insect repellent coils. Light them and place on your porch or patio to keep those winged vampires at bay.

Expect delays when ordering food. Relax, kick back with a fruity adult beverage and remember you're on island time and on vacation for a reason. Enjoy it!

Yes, we will definitely be back!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good Day Theresa,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Do plan your wedding here, it will be one of fairytales for sure. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2021

Friendly and professional staff! The manager Monica went out of her way to accommodate us and made sure we had a 5 star experience. Beautiful location right on the beach! Food and drinks were top notch and the service was quick. We will be back again soon. Love this place and would recommend to everyone!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2021

The staff is amazing, the food is above average, and the Micheladas are absolutely the best on the island. I would recommend this Hotel and Restaurant / Bar to everyone visiting San Pedro... and their live music is phenomenal!

- Andrew