7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$174
Travelocity$174
FindHotel$174
Trip.com$174
1,841 results
All reviews pineapple dive shop purple parrot dive staff dive master golf cart ambergris caye blue hole thatched roof beachfront room in town great diving fish dive sites night dive restaurant staff every morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2022

From the time the staff meets you on the dock til the time they drop you back off you are well takin care of, service and food -excellent,, The U.S. at the time is requiring a covid test to travel back and we were able to do that right on site, quick and easy.

I want to give a shout out to ,Jairo and Will, who took us out on a fishing trip and it was absolutely a blast !! ......They are very professional and spoke highly of working for Ramon's

Ramon's has it ALL Great staff ,restaurant ,Bar, pool, nice rooms, and location.
Over-all very organized and well thought out with the accommodations !

Date of stay: April 2022
Ramon's Village Resort, Other at Ramon's Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2022

Thank you so much for staying with us at Ramon's Village and this great review! Jairo and Will are top notch! Hopefully you were able to catch your dinner! Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2022

I stayed at Ramon’s for a week with my non-diving wife with a local scuba diving group. Everything about Ramon’s was exceptional. We had a “jungle” room and it was just fine. It had a large shower, two queen beds and a nice porch with two comfortable chairs. Since we were about 75 yards away from the main buildings, Wi-Fi was at times spotty. The room did not have a TV in it but we never really missed it. The only downside is that Ramon’s is 1 block from the airport and Tropic Air’s 15 minute flights to and from the mainland are constant from early morning to late at night

The food at the onsite restaurant was outstanding. The staff at the restaurant and resort was exceptional.

The dive center was very convenient. Each diver had a large locker and Ramon’s dive boats were large and appeared to be quite new. The dive staff was also outstanding. After each dive, they changed out each diver’s tank. Dive briefings were very good and dive guides carefully watched their group although as a very experienced group, we didn’t need much tending. Many of us did an optional 3 tank trip to the “Great Blue Hole”. It was a rough 2 ½ hour boat ride (due to the wind) to get there but worth it. After the Blue Hole, you did a second dive at Half-moon caye. Then the boat docked at the caye pier and lunch was served. Everyone ate at picnic tables on shore and then did a walking tour of the island. The island had very nice restrooms.

Before we left, we did a day tour on our own in a rented golf cart saw all of the other resorts. We concluded Ramon’s is the best place to stay on Ambergris Caye. Will stay at Ramon’s in the future.

1  Thank Retired1811
Ramon's Village Resort, Other at Ramon's Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2022

Thank you so much for staying with us at Ramon's Village and this great review! We are so excited you enjoyed your whole experience at Ramon's and was able to hop on a golf cart and explore the island. We have to agree Ramon's is one of a kind on Ambergris Caye, but none of it would be possible without great guests like yourself! We can't wait to have you back with us again soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2022

I spent my 50th birthday week at Ramon's and had an amazing experience. I was supposed to travel with a friend, but she got covid shortly before the trip and couldn't go. So - I was solo. The staff at Ramon's took such good care of me. Everyone was so nice and friendly and made me feel at home. I did a bunch of the excursions and worked on my scuba certificate. I went in early Jan 2022 and now cannot remember everyone's name, but Adolfo was a terrific scuba instructor and the people at the front desk were amazing. They helped me get dinner reservations, learned my name from the beginning and just generally made me feel welcome. Highlights: yoga on the pier, daytrip to Caye Caulker, the spicy salsa with breakfast, the lush landscaping and vibes at Ramon's, and all the wonderful people. Highly recommend.
One other thing: San Pedro does not have what I would consider a great beach. At Ramon's they have a super cool pier that I loved diving from and swimming. There is good snorkeling right under the pier - I even saw a dolphin. I also enjoyed kayaking in front of the property. However, if you need a natural beach with lots of sand and dunes, Ambergris Caye is not for you.

Room tip: beachfront king has terrific balcony. Upstairs rooms bigger.
Date of stay: January 2022
Ramon's Village Resort, Other at Ramon's Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review! We were so glad you were able to spend your 50th birthday with us at Ramon's and would love to have you back for your 51st too!! Adolfo is part of a long lineage of dive instructors and we agree he does a great job. We thank you again for allowing us the pleasure of accommodate you.

Reviewed 22 March 2022 via mobile

Was there for mixed business vacation trip. Amenities were nice, but did have a bad experience on our first dive. When discussed with management, we were taken much better care of. We needed a refresher and the dive guy didn’t listen to me or my friend at all, but the other dives were nice, except the windy conditions. Food was not good one night either and prices aren’t inexpensive. And there is only beer and wine. We went on an excursion to the ruins and tube floated a river through caverns which was great! Especially the guide Keno!

Room tip: We didn’t know about optional excursions until we were moved to a different room and saw the promo literature. Ask for Keno, he is great.
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us at Ramon's Village. We appreciate your understanding and allowing us to make things better during your trip. We are glad you were able to enjoy a mainland trip and we would love to have you back with us again!

Reviewed 20 March 2022

We only had a short stay at Ramon’s Village but we will certainly be back. Wonderful place. Staff was very friendly and efficient from room cleaning, to welcoming , to restaurant.The food was great as well and the location is perfect. We so enjoyed the walks in the lovely jungle paths. It was such a treat !

Date of stay: March 2022

Thank you so much for staying with us at Ramon's Village! We are thrilled you were able to enjoy all Ramon's has to offer. We would love to have you back soon!