10 people are viewing this hotel
$174
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$174
Agoda.com
$171
Hotels.com$174
Priceline$174
Travelocity$174
1,824 results
All reviews pineapple dive shop purple parrot dive staff dive master golf cart ambergris caye blue hole thatched roof in town beachfront room great diving fish dive sites honeymoon suite restaurant staff every morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2022

There aren't enough adjectives in the English language to adequately describe how wonderful Ramon's Village and its staff are. First the accommodations- so comfortable, so clean, so neatly appointed in the jungle/Tahitian theme. If you get a room with a thatch roof, enjoy! It is so cool. Jungle room or beachfront room, you will feel like you are on a deserted island and a million miles from civilization. It is so amazing. Next the staff- Jose and Josh and the front desk are incredible. They will take care of absolutely everything for you. Spa appointments, beach towels, covid testing (ugh), airport transportation and so much more. I can't say enough about these guys. The staff at Pineapples and Tropic Al's are just as fantastic. Ron and Johnny Be Good at Tropic Al's and Jack at Pineapples are the best in the business. I was never without a beer or smoothie, my wife was never without a delicious rose or iced coffee. They are attentive, personable, funny, etc. They made it feel like we had been staying there for years when in reality it was our first time visiting. If anyone from Ramon's/Pineapples is reading this, please send me the lobster ceviche recipe ASAP!! I will not be able to make it another year before eating it again. It was incredible!!! Briefly on the location- we rented a golf cart for the week and were able to get to everywhere within a few minutes (secret beach is a trek, but it is from anywhere).

We will go back to Ramon's Village for the rest of our lives. Thank you to everyone who made our stay so amazing.

Date of stay: January 2022
1  Thank Ryanmac527
Reviewed 2 January 2022

Ramon's Village Resort was amazing. They offer snorkling, fishing, deep sea diving and so much more. All the staff at Ramon's were able to help us with such care and attention to detail. We stayed in a honeymoon cabana on the beach (highly recommend! There is spa just less than 3 min walk from the cabana they offer massage and mani/ pedi great place once again all the staff goes above and beyond! Life was easy for a moment Thank you all for your welcoming hospitality

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2021

Liked to resort very much. Everyone is very kind, not a lot of walking, nice rooms, good food, comfortable beds. AC, the Divemaster is exceptional on the dive boat I was on.
Dislikes: the pool shaded, too many trees, greenery around it, and no sun around pool at all. There are no TV's in the rooms. Live music would have been nice in the bar area in the evening. Only TV in the place is at the bar and it is SPORTS.

Room tip: Bring bug spray.
Reviewed 27 December 2021

My wife and I just returned from a great week at Ramons Village. This was a birthday/anniversary/ vow renewal that could not have been better. The accomadations were everything that we expected and more. Location near San Pedro was super convienent. We stayed in the jungle deluxe king which was just steps from the beach yet tucked into the quiet jungle setting. The staff at the dive shop were great, the wife did her first dive on a rough weather day but it could not have been better, Thanks Rayo! The staff at Tropic Als and Pineapples were simply the best, Thanks Ron,Asner and Jack.Special thanks to Janelle for her help in setting up our vow renewal on the beach. All the staff at Ramons went out of their way to make you feel welcome. We will defininetly be back!!

Reviewed 25 December 2021 via mobile

We had a very nice 4 night stay at Ramon’s. We spent 11 days total in Belize with the first part of our stay being at another resort.

There are a LOT of pro’s to Ramon’s:
- The staff! Everyone was friendly and seemed to remember us. Some staff even remembered our names and room numbers which was a nice touch.
- The location rocks! Ramon’s is located right in the edge of town and basically right across from the airport. Noise from the airport wasn’t an issue for us, probably because we were in a waterfront room (furthest from the airport)
- The beach is wonderful. The staff is very good about raking up debris and keeping the sand beautiful
- The dive shop is great! We completed our PADI certification here with Rolando and we loved him. We thought the dive crew did a great job. The staff is super knowledgeable and makes sure you feel safe and know what you’re doing. The equipment we rented was nice and the boats they use are probably some of the best on the island.
- The resort grounds are some of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen! I just loved the jungle vibes and the beautiful walking paths. The pool and seating areas around the pool were great as well!
- We had a handful of meals at Pineapples and were never disappointed. I’d definitely recommend the pineapple boat with chicken for supper. Delicious!

Now for the cons or things I wish I would have known:
-There was not a TV in our room (king waterfront). Not that we are huge TV people but we do like to watch a few minutes worth before bed.
- Although the beach is beautiful, it is technically public. This leads to a lot of kids passing by selling jewelry. We were probably asked to buy bracelets 2 or 3 times per hour
- No hard alcohol on the property, just beer and wine. Huge disappointment because a yummy drink menu, in my opinion, can totally make your vacation. This one is for sure my biggest “con”
- The pool is absolutely gorgeous!!! Probably one of the most beautiful pools I’ve ever seen. But it’s shaded most of the day and not heated so the water is chilly. If it was heated it would be the perfect spot for an evening swim.
- The rooms and decor are really dated. I’m sure Ramon’s keeps the rooms the way they are to preserve the old-school charm but I feel like there has to be a happy medium

I feel bad even listing cons because our stay was truly fabulous… I just want to give honest feedback for future guests. We are already talking about another stay with our whole family at Ramon’s next winter. Fingers crossed the pool is warm, the rooms are more modern, and we can have a few tropical drinks when we come back

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Resort40680247600