Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$183
Trip.com$240
Travelocity$240
Destinia.com$211
1,415 results
All reviews the blue water grill sun breeze bluewater grill dive shop tropic air terminal ambergris divers nice pool perfect location in town great place to stay onsite restaurant belize city beach front water taxi rent a golf cart secret beach island
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2022

Great hotel to stay in. First time in Belize, San Pedro. Bar/Restaurant is poolside. Staff is very friendly. You can walk across the street to air taxi Airport. Had a great time there. Will return again. Not a 5 star hotel, but good enough for a 4 star.

Date of stay: March 2022
2  Thank Jedimamba
Reviewed 21 February 2022

This is a great hotel for a diving vacation. The hotel is literally right across the street from the Tropic Air terminal, but you hardly ever hear the planes. Ambergris divers are located right on site and makes for a quick 1 minute commute to the dive boats. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are geared towards divers with plenty of space in the bathroom for all your wet dive gear and space to hang wet items. The hotel is centrally located and we did not require a cart for the entirety of our 2 week stay. The onsite Blue Water Grill is fantastic, great food and cold drinks! When we come back to San Pedro we will stay here again. Again, a massive thank you to the staff for helping to make our stay amazing!

Reviewed 17 February 2022

SunBreeze Hotel is an excellent place to stay in San Pedro. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. The food at the restaurant is excellent. Diving was easy since they have their own dock and an on-site dive center. Overall I had a terrific stay and would stay at SunBreeze again.

Reviewed 13 February 2022

To the Hotel Management:

The concern and compassion you have showed me over the pass week has been genuine and remarkable. Your ability to provide empathy and understanding related to the complex, stressful, and ever-changing situation presented by the pandemic is outstanding. During a time when normal never is – for visitors or hosts – to constantly adapt and exhibit the expertise to ensure your guest are provided over-the-top service for their comfort, safety, and enjoyment, has gone far beyond expectation. I am not sure in my lifetime I have ever received the level of customer service you have provided during my stay.

The hotel staff has been great (shout out to Ryan). The blue water grill folks are wonderful. The dive shop was first rate. (If fact, our dive group is composed of very experienced tropical divers and to a person agreed this was one of the best shops, crew, and dive master/leader they ever had.) Quite frankly, everyone I have met in Belize has been enthusiastically friendly and helpful. My time on the Caye has far exceeded the high expectations I had before I arrived. I spent time during this trip looking at properties for sale – it feels like buying is a great decision to make.

Whether I return as a diver, vacationer or for longer, I will always remember my stay and your kindness. Be assured I will not hesitate to spend another stay here at Sunbreeze and to speak glowingly of your hotel and service with my family and friends. Please enjoy a wonderful 2022 and I look forward to meeting you again.

Room tip: Rms on end face ocean, all catch a view. 1st floor rms - private seating. Fridge in rm, drinking water, ice, coffee and microwave in lobby
2  Thank byronk287
Louise Roe, Guest Services / Front Office at SunBreeze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2022

Thank you for the great and in-depth review of your stay. It means a lot to our entire team to get feedback of this sort. We’ll be certain to pass along your comments to Ryan, he’ll be happy to know his personal service touches made a difference in your overall experience! Any time you’d like to come back and stay with us, we would be very pleased to host you again.

Reviewed 10 February 2022

Comfortable room. Beach immediately accessible. Good restaurant & bar. Across street from airport entrance, so convenient. But not too noisy. Close to ferry dock as well. Reception helpful with COVID test booking and taking luggage to airport.

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for the lovely review! Happy to hear you had an enjoyable vacation. We hope to welcome you back next time for a longer stay .