“Repeat Customer”

Ranked #8 of 223 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Air conditioned, international tapas & fine dining restaurant features an eclectic menu passionately executed by Chef Bela Romero and her team. Experience an extensive wine list, delicious martinis and specially prepared cocktails in an artful setting. All is presented by a very friendly & professional staff who will attend to your every wish. Casa Picasso, where the fabulous dine artfully!
Reviewed 15 October 2018

In the 3 weeks I was there - we ate there 3 times. The Italian food was absolutely delicious and well worth the return visit.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

From the shuttle service pick up from our resort to the lovely air-conditioned dining room, this place was easy to like before the food even came. But the unbelievably fresh and tasty seafood and pork belly made Casa Picasso easy to fall in love with!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

This was the best meal of our whole vacation! We wished we would have gone here earlier in our trip so we could have eaten here more than once! Definitely try this restaurant!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love this restaurant. Every time I’ve been there it’s just been amazing. I have loved every dish. Umm and that molten lava cake.
Can’t wait to go back.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Had high expectations going to that restaurant, and I was bitterly disappointed.

Pick up service was on time, restaurant decors is cute, with Picasso painting on the walls, and service was friendly.

However, the food is what got me disappointed. The quality itself was good, but the size of the portions were so small! I am European, so I am used to small portions, but at least in Europe I pay European price for them.

Here I paid a beef carpaccio the equivalent of $18USD, and literally had a few beef bites. Was this wagyu beef? I dont think so!

Now I understand this is "tapas style", but then you need to adapt and charge "tapas prices"

Same applied to the main courses. Again, nothing bad to say about the quality overall, but leaving half hungry after spending more than $75 a head, I find it a little steep for Belize.

I would not recommend, as I dined in much better restaurants during my stay in San Pedro.