“Perfect Romantic Dinner”

Ranked #11 of 228 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Air conditioned, international tapas & fine dining restaurant features an eclectic menu passionately executed by Chef Bela Romero and her team. Experience an extensive wine list, delicious martinis and specially prepared cocktails in an artful setting. All is presented by a very friendly & professional staff who will attend to your every wish. Casa Picasso, where the fabulous dine artfully!
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

From the shuttle service pick up from our resort to the lovely air-conditioned dining room, this place was easy to like before the food even came. But the unbelievably fresh and tasty seafood and pork belly made Casa Picasso easy to fall in love with!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

This was the best meal of our whole vacation! We wished we would have gone here earlier in our trip so we could have eaten here more than once! Definitely try this restaurant!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love this restaurant. Every time I’ve been there it’s just been amazing. I have loved every dish. Umm and that molten lava cake.
Can’t wait to go back.
Highly recommended

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Had high expectations going to that restaurant, and I was bitterly disappointed.

Pick up service was on time, restaurant decors is cute, with Picasso painting on the walls, and service was friendly.

However, the food is what got me disappointed. The quality itself was good, but the size of the portions were so small! I am European, so I am used to small portions, but at least in Europe I pay European price for them.

Here I paid a beef carpaccio the equivalent of $18USD, and literally had a few beef bites. Was this wagyu beef? I dont think so!

Now I understand this is "tapas style", but then you need to adapt and charge "tapas prices"

Same applied to the main courses. Again, nothing bad to say about the quality overall, but leaving half hungry after spending more than $75 a head, I find it a little steep for Belize.

I would not recommend, as I dined in much better restaurants during my stay in San Pedro.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

This place is off the beaten path but a must visit if in San Pedro. Not a cheap place to have dinner so if in a tight budget must avoid. If not in a budget the food is amazing and you must visit restaurant! Very friendly staff, get there early they close at 9.

Date of visit: July 2018