Lowest prices for your stay
$405
Free cancellation until 11/07/22
Hotels.com$405
Travelocity$405
Trip.com$367
All reviews captain joe excellent drinks two bedroom villa infinity pool outdoor shower minute boat ride stay there again other guests secret beach full kitchen rent a golf cart ambergris caye fish water taxi units privacy schedule
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2022

If I could leave 100 stars I would I intend on leaving multiple reviews because 1 is simply not enough! My fiancé & I are currently staying at the Turtle Island Beach Resort in Pedro Belize & I’m completely blown away by this resort. It’s not 5 star it’s truly 10 star. It’s absolutely gorgeous, it’s truly like Heaven on Earth. They’ve well beyond exceeded our expectations. The level of service is that of a Diamond resort. The entire staff is exceptional getting here was such a easy process. Jason walked us through everything start to finish. Upon our arrival on the 19th we were greeted at the dock by Captain Joe who’s amazing. We got the opportunity to meet one of the Chef’s on our boat ride to the resort. Chef Charlene who’s going to blow your mind with her cooking! Once we arrived to the private island where the resort is located it was like a dream. We were greeted by Jason & Mrs. Jelly with these amazing rum punch drinks letting us know our vacation in paradise has officially begun. While sipping our rum punches Jason took us on a tour of the resort which is breathtaking. Everything you could want is here. The infinity pool, beach houses, villas just everything is beautiful. Originally we booked a beach house with pool. However after seeing one of the villas we decided to upgrade after all we’re celebrating my birthday! When I say the Villa is drop dead gorgeous ladies be Instagram ready! Day 1 we enjoyed lunch & dinner at the beautiful beach front restaurant overlooking the clear waters of the ocean in one of the private cabanas. Ebony who took great care of us was our server. She gave us the run down of the sites to visit! Okay did I mention how bomb the food is? Day 2 Captain Joe took us into town so check this out the resort gives complimentary book rides to & from the resort into town throughout the day! Also if you want to go somewhere after hours they’ll take you for a very small fee which is so awesome!!! Unlike other places there’s no curfew so we were really able to enjoy ourselves! Once we came back from town my fiancé & I sat down with Chef Charlene to go over my birthday dinner for Monday 3/21 listen I told y’all the service is that of a Diamond resort. Chef Charlene sat with us & personally designed a 5 star menu just for me. Later that evening Jelly set us up on WhatsApp with the resort & she booked all our excursions we didn’t have to do anything! Day 3 it’s my birthday ps there’s 2 awesome Chefs at the resort & she is going to kill me because I don’t recall her name. Oh my I’ll leave it in my next post but she made us these amazing breakfast sandwiches that were so fire I mean off the chain. Captain Joe took us into town where another boat was waiting for us to begin our fun day at sea. Our guides Will & Brandon were amazing so make sure you have them book you with them. We went to the bar first to get drinks for the boat, then they took us on a tour around the different Islands the views were everything we got to see dolphins jumping along the boat. Then we went snorkeling seeing huge sea turtles, stingrays, beautiful fish & so much more. After snorkeling they prepared fresh fruit for us to enjoy along the ride to the next spot where we swam with the sharks!!! OMGGGGGGGG what an amazing experience I must say. After that they took us on a final tour as they brought us back to the resort. Once we arrived back at the resort Jelly was there with frozen drinks for us to enjoy! Once back I walked into our Villa being beautifully decorated again the service is that of a Diamond Resort! They had birthday banners a beautiful birthday design on the bed, flowers just beautiful it literally brought me to tears. Last night was the private dinner it was perfect Chef Charlene killed it. She came to our Villa & cooked dinner in our Villa. We ate on our deck by candlelight listening to the waves. They put rose pedals everywhere it was beautiful. So today we begin day 4 all I’ll say is book now you won’t be disappointed!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2022

My family and I stayed at turtle Island Beach resort and had just an amazing experience. The guestroom we stayed in was a two bedroom villa with our own mini infinity pool on 1 of our 2 decks! The entire resort is very clean and the staff were incredibly accommodating. We had a two and four-year-old with us and Ebony was just absolutely amazing with them. Captain Joe was accommodating to bring us to and from town. All staff were friendly and there to make our experience the best it could be. This is a newer resort that many people aren’t aware of YET so book your stay now before it becomes THE place to stay!

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank saragC3202IY
Reviewed 25 January 2022 via mobile

The staff, the location, and the property itself were all great. Ebony and Captain Joe were really good with my kids and had a very welcoming demeanor. The food in San Pedro is a bit cheaper, but there is a price to put on convenience. The food was good at the resort so paying a bit of a premium is no issue. The room we had (villa 1, 2BR) was spacious and well appointed. The location is beautiful with still waters and amazing sunsets. It really was a special stay and we hope to some day be back.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RayG8687
Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

Overall, Turtle Island was fairly nice. The pool was beautiful and the bar had excellent drinks. We had a good experience when we were spending time in the common area! Our cabana was a bit smaller than we were expecting based on pictures. We had a 1 bedroom cabana and we’re expecting more of a sitting area. When we arrived, we did not have Wi-Fi access or any water pressure in the shower. There were also areas of our cabana that appeared as if they might be under construction (missing baseboards, a missing drain cover, pictures missing). The staff was able to sort out our Wi-Fi and water pressure the first night, after we asked a few different times. In order to use the smart TV, you will
Need to have your own streaming accounts! The property was beautiful to spend time on and the staff was very helpful in finding excursions. The water shuttle times were a bit inconvenient and scarce, and adding an extra time will cost about $25 USD. The food was expensive if you ate mostly at the restaurant, but we had a kitchen to prepare our own food. Overall, it was a positive stay with some minor issues.

Room tip: It is helpful to eat on San Pedro or bring food over to prepare if you don’t want to pay $20 USD per dish at the restaurant.
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Catie O
Reviewed 29 November 2021 via mobile

This resort is amazing, we were pampered and the pick up at the airport and boat ride to the island were great, amazing communication too! We had 2 bdrm villa which was huge and beautiful. The infinity pool was like heaven looking out to the beautiful palm trees and water. Jeli was the best! She she took care of everything, brought our dinner and drinks to our room, which was delicious and even found us a golf cart at a great deal! The pool was stunning! We used the complimentary kayaks and paddleboards. We can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Edilma Perez, Marketing at Turtle Island Beach Resort, Trademark Collection By Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time in giving us a review. We are delighted that we have met your expectation and you had a great vacation while staying at the private Island. Our team always willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. This review will be shared with them. We cant wait for your return, it is always a pleasure having happy return guest.