We recently stayed 5 night at this beautiful resort. I spend a far amount of time researching the best place to stay for our personal vacation. My husband spends quite a bit time traveling all over the world for business so I want our personal vacation to be memorable. Last year we stayed at the St Regis in Kauai, prior to that Caneel Bay, St Johns and Ritz Carlton, St Thomas, etc. He was thrilled with my choice of this outstanding place to relax and enjoy the island life with luxurious amenities. I did book the package (with Lorraine, reservations) including transfers from the main airport in Belize. Our flight arrived early from the states and Tropic Air put us on an earlier flight to San Pedro. Las Terrazas was on top of things and picked us up (even though we were an hour early) put us in their boat for transport to the resort. Not a minute was lost. Upon arriving at the resort, staff was on the dock to take our luggage to our Seahouse (a waterfront accommodation) while we checked in. Everything was handled for us and information explained to us about the property and amenities at check in. The Seahouse had magnificent water views as the downstairs has all glass sliding doors. Everything was exactly as shown in the picture beautifully decorated and accessorized. The beach area was meticulously maintained each day (some resorts are not). The resort provides areas of shade under it's canopied lounges or palm trees which I found unique to this resort. The staff was extremely friendly and would go out of their way to offer suggestions to make your stay great. It is not often you encounter such warm and personalized service. The food was excellent and they offered it poolside, restaurant or as room service. I did book the chefs special dinner in our package which was an outstanding surprise. I meet with the chef to tell him our food preferences in advance.He created a delicious 4 course dinner for us. It's presentation was out of a magazine and the ingredients were always the freshest. There was NOT one disappointment during our stay. The day before our departure they had a packet ready for me with departure times, flight info, and bill. This was a time saver for me. All in all, it was money well spent and most importantly time well spent. Belize is a beautiful country with beautiful people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest luxury properties on the island of Ambergris Caye, Las Terrazas is the only member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Belize and part of the LVX Collection. Located just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro, Las Terrazas Resort invites you to experience exceptional, spacious townhome-style accommodations and gracious Belizean hospitality at our oceanfront retreat. Situated on one of the most beautiful and secluded private beaches, our Ambergris Caye resort is an exhilarating tropical playground where you can discover Belize; "Mother Nature's best kept secret." Experience world class attractions such as diving and snorkeling, the lavish Serenity Spa and Wellness Center, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing, Mayan Ruins, or relaxing on the beach. Take advantage of our FREE Amenities including Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Hobie Cats, an Aqua Bike, Bicycles and Yoga Mats. Golf Cart Rental is available to explore the island and town of San Pedro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Las Terrazas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Terrazas Hotel San Pedro
- Las Terrazas Resort Belize/San Pedro