1,500 results
All reviewstuff e nuffswim up barwater taxiin townambergris cayesea view suitegolf carthot tubbelize cityfull kitchentuff enuff tourssandy pointcave tubingbelizean shoresour honeymoonrum punchsea grass
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Spent 7 days at Coco Beach Resort. It's quite a nice property and although there is no beach to speak of, the sandy walkways throughout the resort make it still feel beachy. We stayed in a 2 bedroom seaview and it didn't disappoint, beds not very comfortable but otherwise everything you need including bottles water, coffee and filters. My only complaints were food and beverage prices were a little much but quite honestly, they were all over the island...being Canadian, the USD pricing was that much more...too bad for us! :( Also, the resort is a little far for my taste from San Pedro and very quiet...not that we are the party types but it's nice to meet and chat with different people. We scuba dived with Neptune's Cove who picked us up daily from the Coco Beach dock. I have reviewed Neptune's Cove separately with 5 stars!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Lia99
Reviewed 10 May 2018

We came to San Pedro to look for possible wedding venues. We stayed at Coco Beach to get a feel for this location and we fell in love with the place. It is in the North which is a bit isolated but we LOVED renting the golf cart and driving to "the city". We stayed in the "Luxury Hotel Room" room 306. It was PERFECT. Very nice. They provided coffee, filters, bottled water, pools towels and the service was wonderful. (I will say the booking process could use a little help and the agents were not helpful) but once we arrived, it was heaven. The restaurant was fabulous (we went twice and loved it each time) and the pool was AMAZING! They have an amazing slide (for kids of all ages.... we are in our late 30s) and the pool has a great swim up bar. A wonderful happy hour from 4-6pm. We met some amazing people and we are so glad we stayed here for two of the three nights.

Room Tip: all the rooms face the pool.... we stayed in 306 which was the cheapest and it was AMAZING with a great view of the pool!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PrickelyPear
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Cocoa Beach Resort is a spectacular resort! The welcome rum drinks were a hit!

Oh, the pool with a swim-up pool bar, slide, andwalkway we're spectacular. Each morning at sunrise the sand on the grounds were rack and all footprints we're wiped clean. I enjoyed my morning coffee on the large beautiful beachside patio watching the sunrise, boats and locals arrive to work via water taxi. My breath was taken away each morning from the patio. The resort is filled with white sand walkways. The little coffee shop serves delicious specialty coffees made with local Belizean coffee.

I enjoyed the complimentary paddle boards. For the first visit to Belize, the hotel shuttle was worth the $20 us per person.

Our group loved the nearby restaurant including Truck Stop, Rain and forgot the third place.

Secret Beach is well worth a visit. The short golf cart ride is about 15 min ride north of the hotel. There you’ll find the blue Carribean water you are expecting.

The major complaint is the beach in front of the hotel is being taken over by seaweed, and the area smells like sulfur.
Yes, I still got in the water, but it was not the crystal clear blue that we found at all the rest of the beaches in Belize. The hotel was fantastic the staff was terrific, but I would go back to Belize but stay in an area where I could walk out into the crystal blue water each morning.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lyonaj
Reviewed 4 May 2018

This is a beautiful resort and we had a stunning and very well appointed sea-view, two bedroom suite. Staff are very welcoming and friendly. Our only issue was at checkin when our room was still not ready at standard checkin time of 3 pm, having waited in the heat at the pool bar for a few hours. They had some AC issues that of course should have been picked up and fixed hours before as checkout time is 11 am. I would highly recommend this resort.

Room Tip: Sea facing the best
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank AntonHayward
Reviewed 4 May 2018

My friends and I had the pleasure of staying at this amazing resort. The service, amenities and luxuries at Coco Beach were first class. Thanks to Andy, Gia, Alejandro, Susan, Art and Jonathan for making our stay a memorable vacation. Also, thanks to Dre and Dixon at Tuff E Nuff for taking us on an adventure of snorkeling and a visit to Caye Caulker.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple