All reviews front desk great hotel fire pit business center housekeeping staff indoor pool business trip enjoyed my stay pleasant stay cookies clean rooms breakfast buffet bed was comfortable excellent stay definitely stay here again omelet megan
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my stay and the staff was very friendly and had a quick check in. The room was clean and the price was excell8for the location. Also there are plenty of places to eat in the surrounding area

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in room 407 and was very happy with the bathtub! After a long day it was the perfect relaxation with unlimited hot water!

I also appreciated the fresh coffee with the coffee maker in the room.

Comfortable bed, Great TV and very friendly front desk staff!

Also, loved the fresh oatmeal for breakfast in ceramic bowls vs paper bowls. I appreciate the details!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here three nights, in early September. I arrived late, but the people at the service desk were very friendly, and ensured I was processed quickly. Later, one of them helped my nephew clear up a double-booking.

There were other touches we liked, such as keeping the pool area open until 10:00, and allowing us to hang out at the pool-side tables much later.

As for the room itself, mine was on the 6th floor and it was very spacious, the bed was comfortable. The lamps on each side of the bed were bright enough, though I'd replace them with spot lamps.

Note that Hilton, or Hilton Honors, is promoting the digital key, but I'm not sure what is its advantage, other than it is presumably more secure than a plastic key, which can be misplaced. It seemed to render the physical keys unusable, and I had to obtain a new for my son, who stayed one night with me. In the end, the digital key seemed more of a gimmick than a huge improvement on the prior technology.

I thought the breakfast was good. I appreciate that it was served on real plates, with real cutlery. I appreciate also that the television was placed in a corner, not turned up loud, and therefor one could ignore it. Same with the background music: nice, and not intrusive.

There is a very good Japanese-fusion restaurant across the street, and a Starbucks within walking distance.

Room Tip: The front side is probably quieter than the back, because of the AC units in the back.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A great stay for a business trip. A quiet location and easy to sleep without hearing anyone around me. The breakfast buffet had a lot on it with really good crisp bacon but it was around $12 so not a free breakfast like at a lot of hotels. A great, convenient place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve stayed here before and I was surprised this time by how nasty the room was. The carpet was genuinely filthy and it smelled awful. In general the hotel could do with a freshen up as things are getting or have gotten old..
However, as usual, this hotel has very friendly and helpful staff and a delicious breakfast!! The bar food is also well worth a try...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tourist567738,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the comfort of your room and the conditions you encountered throughout our property. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your input is genuinely helpful, as it is the first step in identifying areas where we can better our guest services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.